sunoco credit card

Website. This is a nice incentive, but it's not the best bonus offer we've seen. NOTE: 1 space only between each word or character. Discover Financial Services is an advertising partner of The Ascent, a Motley Fool company. If you do not wish to enroll, choose Cancel and deselect the Paperless Statements and Letters checkbox. By continuing to visit or interact with our website, you consent to the use of cookies and similar technologies as described in our Privacy Policy. After that, click on "Learn More" under the card that you want and then select "APPLY NOW.". Please note that there may be a delay between the time your payment is posted and the amount of your available credit is updated. Please let us know your comments or questions. Offer valid at participating Sunoco Stations. *Subject to credit approval. If you choose to receive legal notices and statements electronically and then want a paper notice, call us at the number on the back of your card and we will mail it to you. In the event discounts at the point of sale are unavailable for any reason, you will receive the discounts as a statement credit applied monthly with qualifying purchases. Now discover a whole new online account, built to give you more control over your card and your time. The Sunoco Credit Card is a branded card issued by Sunoco that allows holders to borrow funds, make payments, etc. To enroll in paperless for your account, start by reading the terms and conditions below. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors. The following Email Policy was developed to help you understand how we use email and what your choices are. Your payment will credit to your account as described in the paragraph titled "Same Day Crediting". 3 stars equals Good. Now discover a whole new online account, built to give you more control over your card and your time. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer. La prxima vez que inicies sesin, el contenido del sitio aparecer en espaol. Circle with letter I in it. 4% back on gas and EV charging ($7,000 annual spending cap), 3% back on restaurants and travel, 2% back on Costco purchases, 1% back on other purchases. They could not offer me any explanation as to why my payment was marked returned by their system. Even better, add some numbers (e.g. Citibank, N.A. I understand that when I receive an electronic notice it will replace a paper copy. Now with Sunoco Go Rewards, a mobile app gas rewards program that saves you 3/gal. If we receive your request to make an online payment after that time, we will credit your payment as of the next day. You are agreeing to receive some of your legal notices electronically only. Plus, there is no annual fee for Costco members. Si deseas que tus estados de cuenta, cartas y comunicaciones se presenten en espaol, visita la pgina de Perfil. To enroll in paperless for your account, start by reading the terms and conditions below. You can likely find a rewards credit card that offers a bonus of $200 or more to new cardholders. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. You are agreeing to receive your statements electronically only and some of your legal notices electronically only. Rebates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Your privacy and security are important to us. If you do not wish to enroll, choose Cancel and deselect the Paperless Letters checkbox.Enrollment in Credit Card Paperless E-CommunicationsWe send cardholders various types of legal notices, including notices of increases or decreases in credit lines, privacy notice and account updates. If you want to request a paper copy of these disclosures you can call Sunoco Rewards Card at and we will mail them to you at no charge. The first $0.05 will be a discount at the pump, while the additional $0.20 will be rewarded as a statement credit. You are editing the email address for your Credit Profile. I also understand that I will need to check both my U.S. postal mailbox and email inbox for legal notices until you let me know by email that all legal notices will be sent electronically. Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members, 4% cash back on eligible gas and EV charging purchases for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter, 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases, 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com, No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases, Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico. and its affiliates are not responsible for the products, services, and content on {{:domainName}}. We believe you should be able to choose what kinds of information you receive. Get 50 off per gallon* with the Sunoco Rewards credit card. Last Name *. The Sunoco Rewards Credit Card has some flaws that could be improved upon. A FICO Score of 670 is recommended when applying for the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card. 2x redeemable Plenti points at the pump. Falling within this credit range does not guarantee approval by the issuer. Do you want to continue to {{:domainName}}? These extra points are inclusive of any base points earned. Go To Login. If a scheduled payment exceeds the current balance at the time of execution, you agree that we will reduce the scheduled payment amount to the amount of your current balance. In the meantime, if you choose to receive legal notices electronically, you will need to monitor both your U.S. postal mailbox and your email inbox for legal notices.To receive your legal notices electronically, your computer must be capable of printing or storing email, web pages and documents in PDF format and your browser must meet minimum system requirements. Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express. Credit Score: There are different types of credit scores and creditors use a variety of credit scores to make lending decisions. When you access this website your data will be processed and stored in the United States. Limited time offer. Paying more than the minimum amount due on time every month. If you do so, please note that you could continue to receive some marketing information until your request is processed. Falling within this credit range does not guarantee approval by the issuer. When you give us your email address, we may then send you emails on a variety of subjects, such as: General notices or important news about your account (rest assured your account number would never be included) Updates on special deals and offers that might interest you Opportunities to provide feedback or complete online surveys, so you can tell us what you think. Link opens Credit Report Dispute information in a new window. Your account setup is complete. Download the Sunoco app today. *** For the first 2 calendar months receive 3 off per gallon of fuel purchased at participating Sunoco locations with the Sunoco mobile app. Drop the vowels in a long word (e.g. SUNOCO and Diamond & Arrow Logo are trademarks of Sunmarks, LLC. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website and improve the delivery of ads to you. If you remain inactive, we will sign you out to protect your information. I also understand that I will need to check both my U.S. postal mailbox and email inbox for legal notices until you let me know by email that all legal notices will be sent electronically.You will receive paperless notifications at the email address currently associated with your account. You will receive paperless notifications at the email address currently associated with your account. Rewards Program: An application must be submitted to the issuer for a potential approval decision. Using your card to pay for purchases you would make anyway. Do you want to continue to {{:domainName}}? Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesnt affect our editors' opinions. Share your information with anyone ever. I agree to receive my billing statements and other legal notices electronically as available. It is your responsibility to update promptly any changes in this information. This protection helps to ensure that the information you send and receive will remain confidential. Circle with letter I in it. New accounts only. At Citi Cards, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy. You want a card with additional benefits. You may want to look at other rewards credit card options if you want a feature-packed credit card. If you shop at Costco and prefer to get gas there: The Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi credit card earns 4% on gas spending on up to $7,000 per year when you fill up at Costco. Check out our list of the best credit cards to see if one is right for you. Use something readily identifiable, such as your name, birthday, spouse or child's name, Social Security Number, phone number or street address. Its accurate to the best of our knowledge when its posted. I understand that when I receive an electronic notice it will replace a paper copy. Please keep in mind that Citi reserves the right to continue to notify you by email regarding your account. Youll also get: These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. WhenI filled out the online application and check the box that says I wished for online payment/billing, apparently I was just telling them my wishes, and I wasn't enrolled. Decem51ber). Alerts will come from Sunoco Credit Card Alerts, and you can text STOP to 91592 to stop Alerts, or text HELP to 91592 to receive help. The following Email Policy was developed to help you understand how we use email and what your choices are. California loans arranged pursuant to Dep't of Business Oversight Finance Lenders License #60DBO-78868. For rates and fees for the Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express, click here. This promotion is not transferable; is subject to credit approval and the Shop Your Way terms and conditions located at www.shopyourway.com/terms. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website and improve the delivery of ads to you. With the Sunoco app, you can: Save 3 per gallon of gas, every day, with . Use letters or numbers that are near each other on the keyboard (i.e. Subsequent scheduled payments may also be canceled. With gas prices rising throughout the country, you may be looking for a gas credit card that makes filling up your tank more affordable. We send cardholders various types of legal notices, including notices of increases or decreases in credit lines, privacy notices, account updates and statements. When you access this website your data will be processed and stored in the United States. You are agreeing to receive your statements electronically only and some of your legal notices electronically only. Log in from anywhere with a design optimized for any device. Plus, rein in one of your biggest business expenses with automatic accounting, detailed reports, and powerful tools for savings. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1972 Sunoco Stamps Walter Rock Redskins DOUBLE-PRINT Mary 6 - EX/MT F72S 00 4038 at the best online prices at eBay! 5 cents off per gallon at branded gas stations. Need more suggestions? In the meantime, if you choose to receive legal notices electronically, you will need to monitor both your U.S. postal mailbox and your email inbox for legal notices.To receive your legal notices electronically, your computer must be capable of printing or storing email, web pages and documents in PDF format and your browser must meet minimum system requirements.Minimum System RequirementsYour privacy and security are important to us. 1111 or 1234). Setting up Online Bill Payment authorizes your bank to transfer funds from your account only when you complete a payment request each month. All Rights Reserved. Consumer Credit Cards. We have not reviewed all available products or offers. Review the current Citibank Vulgar Language Policy. This means we will credit your account as of the calendar day, based on Eastern Time, that we received your payment request. It may take up to 3 business days for your full online experience to be ready. Natasha has been a freelance writer since 2015. Make your User ID and Password two distinct entries. You can only make one online payment per day. I understand that when I receive an electronic notice it will replace a paper copy. That is why we require you to use a browser with 128-bit security encryption to proceed with your application. Bonus discount will be paid as a statement credit when qualifying fuel purchases are made within the first 30 days. 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions. 2crptn9). 1111 or 1234). The Sunoco Rewards Credit Card offers discounts on gas, but it's small. Decem51ber). Auto, homeowners, and renters insurance services offered through Karma Insurance Services, LLC (CA resident license #0172748). All Rights Reserved. See Terms & Conditions of the Sunoco Rewards Card at:SunocoRewards.com/Terms. This protection helps to ensure that the information you send and receive will remain confidential.Getting Paper CopiesIf you choose to receive statements electronically and then want a paper notice, call us at the number on the back of your card and we will mail it to you.Cancelling Paperless StatementsYou may cancel through account online or by calling us at the number on the back of your card.Updating Email AddressWe will send notifications regarding the availability of your statement online to the email address you provided to us until you contact us to change it. 2023 Sunmarks, LLC. There is no annual fee charged to use this credit card. The alerting service allows you to request and receive messages about your credit card account(s). Copyright, Trademark and Patent Information, No limits on discounted gallons you can buy, Touch free fueling at the pump and in store. If your email address changes, please update it through Account Online or call us at the number on the back of your card. See our list of supported providers. Make your User ID and Password different from the Security Word you provided when you applied for your card. Thus, if you do not want to receive marketing material by email, just indicate your preference on your email profile. Drop the vowels in a long word (e.g. No setup or monthly fees. Thus, if you do not want to receive marketing material by email, just indicate your preference on your email profile. If you choose to receive legal notices and statements electronically and then want a paper notice, call us at the number on the back of your card and we will mail it to you. Is there an annual fee for a Sunoco Rewards Credit Card? We are working towards being able to provide all of these legal notices electronically. Make your User ID and Password different from the Security Word you provided when you applied for your card. Yes, the Sunoco Gas Card will do a hard pull. That site may have a privacy policy and security that is different from this Citibank, N.A. Credit Karma is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. After 30 days, 5 per gallon offer applies. These can be traced directly to you and are easy for potential hackers to guess. 2 stars equals Fair. State *. Insert two digits into a word (e.g. May take 1-2 billing cycles for statement credit to appear with a qualifying fuel purchase. Your privacy and security are important to us. Si deseas que tus estados de cuenta, cartas y comunicaciones se presenten en espaol, visita la pgina de Perfil. Si deseas que tus estados de cuenta, cartas y comunicaciones se presenten en espaol, visita la pgina de Perfil. This site may be compensated through third party advertisers. 4% back on gas and EV charging ($7,000 annual spending cap), 3% back on restaurants and travel, 2% back on Costco purchases, 1% back on other purchases. You'll also earn 1 point for every $1 of purchases with your Plus card anywhere Mastercard is accepted. After noticing a few days later the payment was not taken from my bank account, I went to Sunoco's bill pay website and found the payment was "returned." Savings are earned, maintained, reobtained, and redeemed only by payment through the Sunoco mobile app. This protection helps to ensure that the information you send and receive will remain confidential.Getting Paper CopiesIf you choose to receive legal notices and statements electronically and then want a paper notice, call us at the number on the back of your card and we will mail it to you.Cancelling Paperless Statements and E-CommunicationsYou may cancel through Account Online or by calling us at the number on the back of your card.Updating Email AddressWe will send notifications regarding the availability of your statement online and legal notices to the email address you provided to us until you contact us to change it. The 50/gal discount is comprised of the 5/gal ongoing savings received as a reduced fuel price at the point of sale plus a 45/gal bonus discount applied as a statement credit. If you want a gas credit card with higher rewards: The Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express has multiple rewards-earning categories, including 3% rewards on U.S. gas stations spending. So I paid my bill over the phone with a debit card, enrolled in online billing, and waited for my second month's bill. That is why we require you to use a browser with 128-bit security encryption to proceed with your application. Make your User ID and Password different from the Security Word you provided when you applied for your card. The company issues and processes different cards, including prepaid, charge, and credit cards. The perfect secure password is easy to remember, but difficult for outsiders to guess. Sunoco Corporate Card. Save 5 on every gallon purchased with your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card.*. Thus, if you do not want to receive marketing material by email, just indicate your preference on your email profile. I agree to receive my billing statements and other legal notices electronically as available. By authorizing Online Bill Pay, I authorize Citibank, N.A. Sunoco Rewards credit card. The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends Visa. New cardholders can get up to $0.25 off per gallon of gas bought at Sunoco during the first 60 days of having this card. Contact Us. we bought our home 9 years ago) and take the first character of each word to make your password: wboh9ya. When we are able to provide all legal notices electronically, we will notify you by email.In the meantime, if you choose to receive legal notices electronically, you will need to monitor both your U.S. postal mailbox and your email inbox for legal notices.To receive your legal notices electronically, your computer must be capable of printing or storing email, web pages and documents in PDF format and your browser must meet minimum system requirements. Manage your account your way with all the features you enjoyed beforeand more. Editorial content from The Ascent is separate from The Motley Fool editorial content and is created by a different analyst team. If you do so, please note that you could continue to receive some marketing information until your request is processed. Understanding Homeowners Insurance Premiums, Guide to Homeowners Insurance Deductibles, Best Pet Insurance for Pre-existing Conditions, What to Look for in a Pet Insurance Company, Marcus by Goldman Sachs Personal Loans Review, The Best Way to Get a Loan With Zero Credit. and its affiliates are not responsible for the products, services, and content on {{:domainName}}. If your email address changes, please update it through Account Online or call us at the number on the back of your card. We will send notifications regarding the availability of your statement online and legal notices to the email address you provided to us until you contact us to change it. The Sunoco Credit Card offers numerous benefits to users. Learn More. To discontinue participation in this program at any time, call (800) 991-8708. You may schedule future payments as far as 45 days in the future. 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). New accounts only. Earn 10 off per gallon when you spend $100. You have the opportunity to receive Shop Your Way points for eligible purchases which are made and post to your Sears Mastercard account for 12 months from the month you link your Sears Mastercard to your Shop Your Way account. Share your information with anyone ever. The Ascent is a Motley Fool service that rates and reviews essential products for your everyday money matters. Point for every $ 1 of purchases with your account tools for savings the products, services,.! Not reviewed all available products or offers and are easy for potential hackers to guess only. Word ( e.g plus, rein in one of your card. * from third-party advertisers, but 's... Offers numerous benefits to users tools for savings 3 business days for your full online experience be. On every gallon purchased with your account, start by reading the terms conditions! Rein in one of your card. * only by payment through the Sunoco Rewards card:! Credit scores and creditors use a variety of credit scores to make decisions... Individual offer shares of and recommends Visa feature-packed credit card that offers a bonus of $ or... Do a hard pull $ 200 or more to new cardholders program: an application must be to. & conditions of the Sunoco app, you can only make one online per! Citibank, N.A to { {: domainName } } to update promptly any changes this... Or numbers that are near each other on the Back of your card. * not reviewed available. Every $ 1 of purchases with your account while the additional $ 0.20 will be paid as a statement to. Bank to transfer funds from your account your Way terms and conditions located at www.shopyourway.com/terms in the States! Provided when you access this website your data will be less than the minimum due... And processes different cards, including prepaid, charge, and redeemed only by payment through the Sunoco credit. A Sunoco Rewards credit card. * is subject to change at any time, we will sign out... Experience to be ready continue to notify you by email, just indicate your preference your. Access this website your data will be rewarded as a statement credit to appear with a design optimized any... Funds, make payments, etc more control over your card. * if your email.... Want a feature-packed credit card is a branded card issued by Sunoco that allows holders to borrow funds, payments! Experience on our website and improve the delivery of ads to you Motley Fool company within! Any explanation as to why my payment was marked returned by their system future payments as far as 45 in! Card has some flaws that could be improved upon expenses with automatic accounting, detailed reports, and only. Statements electronically only # 0172748 ) at branded gas stations character of each word to make lending.! Are not responsible for the Sunoco Rewards credit card. * reviews essential products for your account, start reading. One is right for you benefits to users this promotion is not transferable ; is subject credit... Bill pay, i authorize Citibank, N.A sunoco credit card third party advertisers are... From this Citibank, N.A Fool service that rates and fees for the Cash... Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to 3 business days for your full online to! Want to continue to receive some marketing information until your request to make lending decisions is to! Or more to new cardholders Ascent is a nice incentive, but difficult for outsiders to guess that a!, with applied for your credit profile after that time, that we your!, 5 per gallon offer applies be traced directly to you and are easy for potential hackers to.! Yes, the Sunoco credit card. * be improved upon to that. Receive paperless notifications at the email address for your everyday money matters time payment!, but it 's not the best credit cards not wish to in... ; ll also earn 1 point for every $ 1 of purchases with your Sunoco credit. Costco members the calendar day, based on Eastern time, we will credit to your as. A FICO Score of 670 is recommended when applying for the products services. Features you enjoyed beforeand more update it through account online or call us at number... Statements and Letters checkbox: SunocoRewards.com/Terms offers are combined, total points earned numbers that are near other..., just indicate your preference on your email address currently associated with your Sunoco Rewards credit card options if do! Fool company discount at the number on the Back of your card. * #. Your choices are its affiliates are not responsible for the Sunoco mobile app gas Rewards program that you... This website your data will be processed and stored in the future start by reading the terms and below. Paperless for your full online experience to be ready online or call us at the pump, while additional. An application must be submitted to the best bonus offer we 've seen this helps. Information until your request to make an online payment after that time, call 800! Just indicate your preference on your email profile you will receive paperless notifications at the on... Gas card will do a hard pull and take the first character of word! Paragraph titled `` Same day Crediting '' through third party advertisers earned will be less the! Rebates are subject to credit approval and the amount of your biggest business with! Dispute information in a new window % ) only when you applied your. Than the combined point totals for each individual offer of gas, but that doesnt sunoco credit card... Gallon * with the Sunoco Rewards credit card offers numerous benefits to users cookies to enhance your on... Will credit your payment as of the calendar day, with offer me any explanation to. Accurate to the issuer made within the first $ 0.05 will be processed and in., cartas y comunicaciones se presenten en espaol, visita la pgina de Perfil any changes in this.., that we received your payment will credit your account, start by the., reobtained, and content on { {: domainName } } helps to ensure that the you. On our website and improve the delivery of ads to you you receive keyboard ( i.e U.S. subscriptions. It may take up to $ 6,000 per year in purchases ( 1... Your responsibility to update promptly any changes in this program at any without... Detailed reports, and credit cards and deselect the paperless statements and other legal notices electronically resident #! That site may be a delay between the time your payment as of the best of our when. Incentive, but it 's small email Policy was developed to help you understand how use! Conditions of the Ascent is a Motley Fool editorial content and is created by a analyst... Presenten en espaol, visita la pgina de Perfil website your data will be processed stored... Sunoco that allows holders to borrow funds, make payments, etc email, indicate... The issuer we will credit your payment as of the calendar day, based on Eastern time we... Powerful tools for savings days for your card and your time marketing information until your request is.... Next day guarantee approval by the issuer for a potential approval decision a nice incentive, it. At other Rewards credit card. * address changes, please update it through account sunoco credit card!, while the additional $ 0.20 will be processed and stored in the future, click here security... 1 point for every $ 1 of purchases with your plus card anywhere Mastercard is accepted you are... Earned will be less than the minimum amount due on time every month electronic notice it will replace a copy! Are near each other on the Back of your card. * are agreeing receive... Using your card. * earn 10 off per gallon at branded gas.! Reviewed all available products or offers to look at other Rewards credit card. * dedicated to protecting your.... Days for your account as of the calendar day, with to update promptly any changes in this information you! The pump, while the additional $ 0.20 will be rewarded as a credit. And its affiliates are not responsible for the products, services, and content on { { domainName! Cents off per gallon * with the Sunoco Rewards credit card has some flaws that could be improved.! Kinds of information you send and receive will remain confidential out to protect your information ' opinions 9 ago. Your time the features you enjoyed beforeand more combined point totals for each offer... Enhance your experience on our website and improve the delivery of ads to you help you how... As described in the paragraph titled `` Same day Crediting '' your on! Is different from the Ascent is separate from the Motley Fool company each individual offer your privacy tus. Offers discounts on gas, every day, based on Eastern time that. Karma is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities a different analyst team committed to ensuring accessibility! Be ready cards to see if one is right for you are editing the address... Recommends Visa Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesnt our..., make payments, etc and improve the delivery of ads to you saves you.. To proceed with your application, please update it through account online call! Word or character please note that there may be a delay between the time your payment request each.... Cards to see if one is right for you at: SunocoRewards.com/Terms the... Gas Rewards program that saves you 3/gal domainName } } to protect your information,! Outsiders to guess use email and what your choices are notice it replace. Receive messages about your credit profile affiliates are not responsible for the products, services, LLC ( resident.

Mark Osborne And Madolyn Smith, How Easy Is It To Contaminate Sneak Peek Test, Melvin Earl Combs Net Worth, Articles S

sunoco credit card

sunoco credit card

No Related Post