tf2 demoman quotes

", "I am going to strangle you with your own frilly training bra! Again! [whispered] Just in case. All voice lines associated with a player-initiated taunt are located in the Soldier taunts page along with a description of the animation. I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" ", "Pick up their asses gently, men. [sotto voce] I do like you, it's just for show. kiss tits; lovesmart app; who god is in each book of the bible priscilla shirer; bloxflip calculator; proportioning valve bleeding tool napa; grifols paysign card fees. ", "Buck up, lads! Potassium chlorate is a chemical compound commonly used in fireworks and explosives. Presto, you're dead! ", "You have grit, you have valor, and now you have proof! Popular Original Order Random. Feet up, feet up, feet up! ", "Never bring a bat to a battlefield, war is not a game. ", "My shoulders are broad, men, but I can't fit all of you on them! ", "Everyone, please stand! ", "You are the sorriest excuses for soldiers I have ever seen! Also of note is that in 1954, 6 years prior to Ocean's 11, Sammy Davis Jr. lost his left eye in a traffic collision. The Quickening is the phenomenon which occurs when one immortal decapitates another, acquiring the sum total of their power, knowledge, experiences, and skill. Ali Baba is a fictional character from the story "Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves", which is featured in the book One Thousand and One Nights, and whose name is the inspiration for the Demoman's One Thousand and One Demoknights item pack. I told ye they were a buncha' wee lasses! ", "Aww, six wee baby lambs come to slaughter! The Ullapool Caber. You are the worst roommaaaaaaaaate!" ", "I am a robot! They gave a lot! ", "I feel like every bone in me body's broke! Ever since the first showing of Macbeth, it has been alleged that speaking the play's name aloud is unlucky. "Merasmus! When played well, his trap laying and insane damage output make him possibly the most powerful unit on the field because of his area denial abilities for instance, at mid on Badlands, if a Demoman can arrive fast enough, he can set traps all about the enemy's side and also fire grenades behind the enemy Medic. The Eyelander, which is a two-handed claymore, also bears close resemblance to the sword thought to have been used by William Wallace. In "Expiration Date," he gets a fork launched into his eyesocket. Sometimes the bash itself is enough to finish an enemy off. "Give us a hand here with this point!" "Help me capture this bloody thing!" "Come here lad help me capture this!" "Stand on the bloody point, ya half-wit!" "Stand on the point, ya git!" Battle Cry - Default key: C 2. At 0:56, the Demoman's hand bumps into the grenade on his desk and it becomes active, then falls off the desk; however, it does not detonate. The Demoman swings his partner 'round and 'round while saying: The Demoman turns into a Yeti, beats his chest while roaring, and slams the ground with his fist; he then turns back to normal, wobbling a bit, with his left hand slightly covering his face. ", "As long as I've got bombs and there's men need killing, I'm your man! He eventually drops back and stands on all fours, belly up, now kicking forward and alternating hands on the ground. ", "Just because you won does not make you a winner! If timed correctly, the resulting explosion will catapult the Demoman up and forward. Airblast applies a debuff on all classes that makes airstrafing extremely hard, allowing the Pyro to effectively take a portion of your movement by pressing 1 button. This line is a reference to the 2004 movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, with Ron saying that "The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show, and see if she likes the goods." Now put down those socks and let's get to work! ", "[Singing] I love to win, so I guess we should win! Someone who is traitorous or unpopular is often referred to as a "Judas", after Judas Iscariot, the apostle of Jesus Christ who betrayed Him. The Demoman pulls out a witch's broom and proceeds to ride it, hovering above the ground. NOOOOOOOOOOO By lehomer22 2022-01-08 09:30 69% (441) Demoman TF2 Video Kaboom Death "am drunk YOU don' have an excuse" By lehomer22 2021-11-18 11:30 82% (441) ", "Yer da walked fifteen miles in the rain to blow up the Queen of England for a, "Oh, they're gonna 'ave to glue yew back togeth'r, IN HELL! IN HELL! Doing so can leave you with barely enough health to survive the fall. Moreover, he's an obvious baseball fan, given his baseball cap, bat, and sports . Scotty himself is Scottish like the Demoman. [sotto voce] "But I treasure your friendship. Some men gave more than some. "Beam me up, Scotty" is a catchphrase from Star Trek given by Captain Kirk to the operator of the Enterprise's transport system, Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, when he needs to teleport back to the ship. A shaman is an individual who is believed to have a mental connection to a spiritual world. This is, At one point, he gets absolutely furious at the Medic for being able to perform medical miracles (or/and abominations against nature), yet seems to be unable to give him another eye. It's wee. They trade off the main loadout's powerful area of effect damage for increased health, damage reduction, an extremely fast dash attack, and a powerful, long-range melee swipe. ", "You are scum! This is modeled after the mask worn by the nomads in the game From Dust. In the film Highlander, the Quickening is the phenomenon which occurs when an immortal decapitates another, acquiring the sum total of their power, knowledge, experiences, and skill. It's a wee head" [fades], "Yer wicked! Tartan is a pattern consisting of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colours, particularly associated with Scotland. A popular brand of cider is named Scrumpy Jack. ", "Bomb head! ", "Surrender now maggots and you will not be harmed!" Patton never lost! ", "Remember, men, there is no 'I' in 'team'! ", "You come wide at me again, boy, I'll stick that wrench right up yer arse! And I win, toymaker!" ", "If I have to crack some skulls, I will. ", "See? Hah hah ha! You can't see it, but I'm dropping and giving you twenty! Updated taunts to prevent movement during the pre-round period when players are frozen. Whoo! ", "The best part of you ran down your motherboard. In film and television, Sherlock Holmes is often depicted as wearing a similar deer-stalking hat, though he never did in any of the original novels. !" "There can be only one! The Scout (real name Jeremy) is an American hailing from South Boston, but somehow has a Bronx accent. Demoknights also fit into this archetype. ], Demoman: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together in hell! The Demoman has several taunts, all of which are listed below with applicable voicelines and a description of the animation. ", "You sissified maggot scum have just signed your death warrants!" Someone, take out me other eye! TF2 Domination Quotes Paul Hikari 6.23K subscribers Subscribe 19K Share Save 923K views 11 years ago This has probably been done already, but here's a compilation of everyone's domination. ", "Thankfully I already don't remember this. Demoman Heavy Engineer Medic Sniper Spy Miss Pauling Saxton Hale Enemies The ene my team The Administrator Merasmus Monoculus The Horseless Headless Horsemann Robots Zombies Type of Hero Dimwitted Patriot The Soldier is a crazed patriot from America's heartland in Team Fortress 2. ", "Are you all trying for a Section Eight? ", "yer arses arse and I'm the grass man, punk yeah ya havin' heathen. "Do not look at me, I did not ask you a question!" -melee battle cry. ", "I am a robot! ", "If you were huntin' trouble, lad, ya found it. Oh yeah! from dankmemes. Macbeth is a play by William Shakespeare, which gives a fictional portrayal of a historical Scottish thane by the name of Macbeth. ", "All yah dandies prancin' aboot with ya heads full of eyeballs! ", "We give up, Merasmus! And I am going to, "Everyone, please stand! ", "Come on out, Merasmus. ", "Are we done? [Fades], "Dominated, candy pants! Hup, hup, hup yap! As the Demoman says, it is a highly volatile substance and can spontaneously combust if not handled carefully. Update. Now let's, "I am proud of you, you sack of garbage! Where it belongs! "Ya call those bombs, ya wee little romance novel? And instead of chess pieces, there's just brave blood-hungry sons-of-bitches who love war! This does not include voice responses or voice commands . You are not welcome in my world. Killing someone with a critical strike from a sword results in the target being decapitated by a vertical swing. [The Demoman passes a door frame and covers it in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. Upon finishing the taunt, the Demoman stands up with an unstable step. Pepper fie. ", "I got a good feeling about this match, lads! "Remember, men, 'the flag was still there'! ", "I hope I didn't scare you with my face-to-face, "They're goin' ta bury what's left of ye in a soup can! The "eye" part is a direct reference to the Demoman's cycloptic nature. ], Demoman: "If I were a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I? The Demoman gestures towards his head and then performs a head butt with another player. By massage table shower near me. This is a reference to the 2006 movie 300, where King Leonidas prepares for the final battle against Xerxes and commands his forces "Tonight, we dine in hell! And now comes to my miscellaneous replies to some of your arguments. It is pronounced similarly to "lock", but the "k" is softened. Equipping the Bottle Taunt suggests otherwise That's why he is constantly drunk when on the job. The caber toss is an event practiced at the Scottish Highland Games involving the tossing of a large wooden pole called a caber. ", "DOMINATED!" I am programmed to give you a sensible haircut! The name of this item is a reference to the end of Meet the Demoman, when the Demoman declares "I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the ol' brimstone!". Let's go cause some more trouble! I'm strong. When he goes back up, he raises him arms for a second, then goes back to having a fist on his hip and the other swinging. ", "I don't want to jinx this, men, but we are guaranteed to win! Medic just sighs and informs him he's already regenerated and implanted a new eye . The Demoman goes through an aerobics routine with the option of a class-specific animation. The achievement is a portmanteau of Glasgow and "0wned", a phrase commonly used in gaming to refer to an individual being shamed, usually by getting killed, by another player. ", "There is nothing unusual about this man's head! ", "Everyone thinks I'm just a one-eyed bloody monster, God damn it (sobbing)", "Everyone thinks I'mGod damn it(weeping)", "Stand on the bloody point, ya half-wit! That just means everybody loses! ", "'Course we won! "Ecky thump" is a northern English phrase that is exclaimed during a moment of surprise. The name of this achievement is based on Valve's co-op shooter Left 4 Dead. ", "This is not a camping trip, Sheila; this is, "You will not turn my battlefield into a campground. Though almost close to being close to the damage of a fully charged headshot, it deals the most damage out of all melee weapons in the game. "Moor" is a very old generic term for a black person; it is also a name for high altitude grassland with acidic soil, common in the Scottish Highlands. I have favorite lines from other classes, too: 1. *in hell*! In Team Fortress 2, the Demoman character class wields a grenade launcher and sticky bomb launcher. ", "EVERYBODY! Aladdin refers to a story in the collection of folk tales titled One Thousand and One Nights, in which the main character finds a similar lamp which contains a genie. Also it's probably common knowledge at this point but the song is sampled from unleash the beast 1 Ribbles78 Engineer 2 yr. ago But I like engineer gaming 30 corona_australia Medic A targe is a small shield that was used by the Scottish Highlanders up to the 18th century. A. a accelerating accelerator accepted access acknowledge acknowledged acquired acquisition across activate activated activity adios administration advanced after agent alarm alert alien aligned all alpha am amigo ammunition an and announcement anomalous antenna any apprehend approach are area arm armed armor armory arrest ass at atomic . [Speaking normally] You do. ", "Kill him. ", "I will send my condolences to your kangaroo wife. After the enemy Medic and his principal buddy, Demo is likely one of the most important targets for a Spy to take out if they're even halfway decent. Operation High Dive was a test of high-altitude parachutes using dummies and was a precursor to Project Excelsior, the latter setting a jump altitude record of 19.47 miles. Demo shares a secondary triangle with Heavies and Pyros. - after a decapitation kill. "Oh no, I hope this scary wizard doesn't guess my card. ", "I'm going to tell you ladies a secret: I hate losing! ", "gonna take down to the pain train station in train town", "Whoo, whoo, yah sure! in the last moments before his execution. ", "Drop your bibs and make some gibs, maggots! The Demoman throws a mock salute and activates the sticky bombs, gibbing all his pursuers. The Demoman primarily uses a grenade launcher which fires its projectiles in an parabolic arc, and whose grenades can bounce against obstacles before exploding; thus, he's the only class capable of indirect fire, dealing explosive damage without even seeing the enemy. ", "Merasmus! Me head! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Tf2 animated GIFs to your conversations. Though retellings, the themes and endings of the original tales were changed dramatically, becoming more friendly and less dark in nature. ", "Oh, a wee promotion? I am here to take American jobs! A Demoman simply fires a Stickybomb into the ground, runs towards it, and just as they pass it, detonate it while jumping. In the film, when one immortal decapitates another, he acquires the sum total of their power, knowledge, experiences, and skill, similarly to how the Eyelander works in the game. ", [The Demoman starts to drink from the empty Bottle, then notices the camera and becomes lucid again. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Despite the sour notes, he compliments upon his own skills. ", "This is what God would use to shoot somebody. This page was last edited on 15 November 2020, at 02:31. ", "Do not get cocky, men, even though we have every reason to be! Ah ha ha ha! I am going to pull a rabbit out of your ass! ", "I have uploaded a boot up your metal asses! [sotto voce] We should be friends forever, eh? Go about your business! ", "And that's what yeh get for touching that! ", "Ahhh! "I came here to kick ass and have two eyes! The Demoman then winds up his arm twice before punching the other player's fist. ", "Let me give you some advice, son: Do not be a ghost! "Loch" is a Scots and Scottish English word for a lake. Demoman Tf2 Yer a back-pokin' snake, and by God you'll die like one! ", "I will never feel pity, or remorse, or fear, or comfortable - in this costume. Talk about sneaky AF! On account of his lack of an eye, and blood heritage, he considers himself something of a Last of His Kind. You are a mistake of nature! ", "Alright, no more foolin' around! But as the updates got more ambitious, we found the perfect way to explore the mercs' world: comics.

Espn Fantasy Hockey Red Exclamation Point, Menendez Calabasas Home Address, Tmnt Legends Mod Apk All Characters Unlocked Max Level, Yancey Funeral Home Obituaries, Shooting In Danbury Ct Last Night, Articles T

tf2 demoman quotes

tf2 demoman quotes

tf2 demoman quotes

No Related Post