pa turnpike traffic accident today

Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. The eastbound lanes were closed and traffic detoured from 7:50 p.m. Tuesday to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday while workers inspected the road and bridge for damage and cleaned up the crash scene, police said. By Morning Call Staff Report | March 1, 2023 at 11:38 a.m. Route 33 is closed. This map only shows low bridges over state routes, and none are over PA Turnpike roadways. 2023 Trib Total Media | All Rights Reserved. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital. Current I-76 Pennsylvania Traffic Conditions. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Over a dozen people injured and over a dozen EMS units responding. The westbound left lane was closed for about 45 minutes while the fire was put out. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. The driver was taken to a local hospital, but Channel 11 has not been able to get an update on their condition. It will be breezy at times again. Pennsylvania Turnpike eastbound lanes closed for hours after crash, fire. Man in Bethlehem inspired by Tiffany to become stained-glass artisan, Reading Planning Commission tables final plan for church campus, Dorman reports record sales, earnings for fiscal 2022, Voting begins March 1 in What's So Cool About Manufacturing Contest, 4 retail shops opening soon in downtown Allentown, NJ Gov. Officials said the roadway was fully reopened shortly before 5 a.m. Thursday. Massive bronze bell stolen from Squirrel Hill cemetery shows up on the side of the road 14-year-old wearing electronic home monitoring device when he shot, killed 17-year-old, police say Parents. DONEGAL, Pa. (KDKA) - A passenger in a tractor-trailer was killed in the early morning hours of Wednesday in a tragic rollover crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. / CBS Pittsburgh. Philadelphia, PA Traffic congested due to crash on Huntingdon Pike near Byberry Road in Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania Accident Date: Philadelphia, PA Accident Date: Fri, 02/24/2023 Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA Accident Date: Fri, 02/24/2023 Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA Chester County officials said all lanes were briefly closed to allow a medevac helicopter to transport a patient to the Paoli Hospital. Traffic and Road Conditions. Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-76 PA Turnpike westbound between Exit 286 - US 222/To PA 272 and Exit 266 - PA 72 affecting the right lane 57 minutes ago. Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 87 - SR-903 and Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 affecting the right lane. CLEARED: Turnpike Traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 74 - US 209 and . Please enter valid email address to continue. Speed information provided by INRIX 2014. These include active crashes, construction, and other isolated occurrences. House panel votes to advance bill empowering Biden to ban TikTok, NJ man had guns, ammo, fake marshal ID at airport: FBI, 'Havana syndrome' 'unlikely' caused by foreign adversary: US intel. Milder with a mix of clouds and sun. I/C Exit 286. Shop Our Favorite February Amazon Deals Before the Sales End, The 14 Best Mineral Sunscreens of 2023, According to Pros, 14 TikTok-Famous Cleaning Products That Actually Work, According to Our Experts, 14 Best Healthier Candy Alternatives of 2023, According to Taste Tests. Unauthorized use of this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. All Rights Reserved. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. 511PA Connect, is a system the PA Turnpike can activate during prolonged, emergency roadway stoppages. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. Dispatchers say muliple vehicles involved. DOWNLOAD:FOX 29 NEWS APP|FOX 29 WEATHER AUTHORITY APP, SUBSCRIBE:Good Day Digest Newsletter|FOX 29 Philly on YouTube. It is an emergency communications tool that allows incident response teams to communicate with travelers stopped in roadway backups via automated phone calls or text messages. Tier 1 Vehicle Restriction - No Empty CMVs will be ACTIVE as of MONDAY, 02/27/2023 at 7:00 PM for the following routes - I-81 from I-84 to New York Border and I-84. ALL LANES ARE NOW OPEN AT THE SCENE. The . This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Motorists were backed up on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for miles Wednesday night after a tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel all over the roadway. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WGAL-TV. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and 3pm-6pm. All Rights Reserved. The condition of the driver was not released. A multi-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has killed one person. The crash happened around 5 p.m. on Friday. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after train derailment, Supreme Court seems to favor Jersey in dispute with New York over port watchdog, Meth and puppies found inside ice cream truck in Louisiana, police say, Bobby Henon: Former Philadelphia councilmember sentenced following corruption trial, South Carolina kidnapping survivor Kara Robinson reveals tips for escaping abduction, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Questions remain about accused killer of Temple police officer: 'I wish I could explain it', Judge raises bail on 2 Philadelphia teens charged in traffic cone beating death of elderly man, DA: Fentanyl, heroin found in 'significant number' of THC products seized from Pennsylvania smoke shops, Delaware State Police: Man shot, killed as suspect rushes apartment and opens fire. A multi-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has killed one person. The roadway is now open. Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups as the dump truck spilled dirt across the highway. It then traveled about 500 feet back across both lanes, coming to rest against the concrete barrier on the bridge, where it became engulfed in flames. Last Update: 2/28/2023 6:54:00 PM Mileposts: 36 to 44 Direction: Northbound Lanes Affected: Shoulder Right Lane Traffic Speed: Details: Road work on I-476 North. This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. PennDOTs APRAS system shall be used to route over-height vehicles. According to police, the crash happened at about 2:15 p.m. near mile marker 349 in Feasterville. Crash involving multiple tractor trailers on I-476 in Delaware County leaves 1 person dead, police say. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. All lanes were reopened early Thursday morning. Live Reports by @511pastatewide. One person was pronounced dead at the scene. No commercial use is permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission. Nearly 20 miles of the Pennsylvania Turnpikes eastbound lanes were closed after a tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire. A person has died after a crash involving multiple tractor trailers on Interstate 476 in Radnor Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania State Police say. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital.Emergency dispatchers say the crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this morning in the east bound lanes near mile marker 267.Crash investigation and cleanup closed the eastbound lanes.The cause of the crash is under investigation. The cause of the crash is under investigation. Vento's Pizza, home of 'Franco's Italian Army,' to close, Western Pennsylvania's trusted news source. Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups. PA Turnpike Cameras | Mainline Turnpike (276/76) Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd. Crash on I-80 eastbound between Exit 277 - PA 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 284 - PA 115. Click for Real Time Traffic. Eaches got out himself, and suffered minor injuries. 2023 Cox Media Group. Mass casualty accident on PA Turnpike westbound near mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a line of vehicles. I/C Exit 286, Stormcenter - School / Business Application. Breezy at times too.. Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late. FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. - A stretch of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was closed for hours Wednesday after a tanker trunk crashed onto its side and spilled fuel across the highway. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. For a brief time, the lanes were blocked as crews cleared the crash. Man in custody after incident at South Hills Village Mall, Plum road shut down after head-on collision, 10-month investigation leads to massive drug bust in Plum, VIDEO: Lawyers for man charged in Tree of Life massacre return to court, DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts, 2 people dead after 2 separate shootings in McKeesport; scenes not connected, police say, Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, PHOTOS: Massive police presence investigating multiple shooting scenes in McKeesport, Woman, man dead after apparent murder-suicide in Penn Hills identified, Local mother speaks out after daughters hair allegedly set on fire at Westinghouse Academy. The Pennsylvania Turnpike was opened to traffic on October 1, 1940, making it "America's. North of Lehigh Tunnel (Looking South Bound), South of Lehigh Tunnel (Looking North Bound), Reading - Colonel Howard Blvd. House panel votes to advance bill empowering Biden to ban TikTok, NJ man had guns, ammo, fake marshal ID at airport: FBI, 'Havana syndrome' 'unlikely' caused by foreign adversary: US intel. The crash happened around 9:30 a.m. Monday and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer at milepost 246.6 in Steelton, Dauphin County. Heavy delays remain in the area. Please enter valid email address to continue. Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups. The Turnpike has since fully reopened to traffic. KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in. July 21, 2021 / 5:39 PM This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras >> Interstate 76 >> Pennsylvania >> Traffic. KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- One person was killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in King of Prussia, Montgomery County. Events that are currently impacting PA Turnpike travel are listed below. Bridges with a low vertical clearance restriction on a state route, which may impede passing of a legal height vehicle, have been flagged as a Low Bridge on the map. CRASH UPDATE -- @PA_Turnpike I-476 north milepost 48. The condition of the people injured in the crash is unknown. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The crash occurred in the westbound . According to 511 Pa., traffic cameras are showing extensive traffic stemming from the turnpike Tuscarora Tunnel in Franklin County along mile marker 187.4W. Emergency crews were called to milepost 322.6 between State Route 29 and Valley Forget around 5:30 p.m. for reports of a multi-vehicle crash on the eastbound side. Motorists are asked to seek an alternative route. The westbound side was later reopened, and eastbound traffic funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the scene. The closure was . Avoid the area and pray for the injured. Report: Arconic in talks about potential sale, Food pantries brace for influx of need as extra SNAP benefits end, Ohio senators ready rail safety bill after fiery crash in East Palestine, Railroads urged to examine track detectors after Ohio crash, Historically mild February leaves Pittsburgh region with barely a trace of snow, GZA, Donnie Iris, John Mayer among top concerts to see around Pittsburgh in March, How officials cracked case of eyedrops that blinded people. First published on July 21, 2021 / 5:39 PM. Milder with a mix of clouds and sun. The driver, Anthony Michael Eaches, of Temperance, Mich., failed to negotiate a left hand curve. Active Travel Advisories Accident I-76 between Harrisburg East and Lebanon-Lancaster PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WKBN) - Traffic is now moving on Interstate 76, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, following a crash Friday morning at Exit 28 Cranberry. A crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike has left 3 injured and two eastbound lanes closed. This information is for personal and individual use only. Updated: Nov 11, 2022 / 01:21 PM EST. According to authorities with the Turnpike, the crash occurred between Donegal and Somerset at the 91.4 eastbound mile marker. Brian C. Rittmeyer is a Tribune-Review staff writer. Emergency crews were . Lancaster County Commissioner Ray D'Agostino said on Twitter that there was a "mass casualty" crash involving a tractor-trailer on Wednesday in Lancaster County. Expect delays approaching Quakertown Exit 44. Crash investigation and cleanup closed the eastbound lanes. The slow trickle of detoured cars continued throughout the night as crews worked to clean up the debris and gas. The traffic alerts are generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and. The lanes reopened just before 5:20 a.m. Wednesday. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Authorities have not said what caused the crash. TREDYFFRIN, Pa. - A rush hour crash involving a tractor trailer temporarily closed all lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County on Tuesday. this weekend Dump truck crash causes delays on Pa. Turnpike Get ready to pay more if you travel on the Pa. Turnpike State police said officials responded to a pair of crashes involving eight vehicles on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. No injuries were reported. You can contact Brian by email at [email protected] or via Twitter . The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. US 22 & 4th Street This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. #PittsburghTraffic #WPXI https://t.co/UyYsfsftyh pic.twitter.com/Fjxwkd6OrE. By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. The truck had been hauling household appliances. The eastbound lanes were closed and traffic detoured from 7:50 p.m. Tuesday to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday while workers inspected the road and bridge for damage and cleaned up the crash scene, police said. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after train derailment, Supreme Court seems to favor Jersey in dispute with New York over port watchdog, Meth and puppies found inside ice cream truck in Louisiana, police say, Bobby Henon: Former Philadelphia councilmember sentenced following corruption trial, South Carolina kidnapping survivor Kara Robinson reveals tips for escaping abduction, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Questions remain about accused killer of Temple police officer: 'I wish I could explain it', Judge raises bail on 2 Philadelphia teens charged in traffic cone beating death of elderly man, DA: Fentanyl, heroin found in 'significant number' of THC products seized from Pennsylvania smoke shops, Delaware State Police: Man shot, killed as suspect rushes apartment and opens fire. The truck struck the back of the tractor-trailer. Drivers on the Pennsylvania Turnpike were stranded in traffic for hours after a tanker full . LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) -- At least 12 people were injured in a major crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The . No update was available on the conditions of the victims. Cpl . According to authorities with the . All rights reserved by INRIX, Inc. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation, Plow Truck Reports - Frequently Asked Questions. Over a dozen people injured and over a dozen EMS units responding. The Pennsylvania Turnpike said in a tweet that motorists who ran out of fuel during the jam could have gas brought to them by dialing *11. #paturnpike . It happened around 2:05 a.m. Wednesday on the westbound lanes of I-276 near the King of Prussia Travel Plaza. First published on July 29, 2021 / 12:20 PM. FOX 29 Philadelphia. Murphy vows to continue investing in education, as he lays out budget plan, Pa. state senators announce bill that would crack down on distracted driving, Police seeking suspect in Colebrookdale robbery, kidnapping, History behind pair of Tiffany windows that were the pride and joy of Pottsville church for decades, 69 News speaks with Pa. Lt. Gov. CHESTER COUNTY, Pa. (CBS) -- Good news for evening commuters who need to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County. Emergency dispatchers say the crash occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this morning in the east bound lanes near mile marker 267. Copyright 2023 WPVI-TV. https://t.co/dlIwvQebrG. This page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the area. Eastbound lanes just east of the Downington exit have reopened after a. State police said the crash happened at mile marker 13.2, on the bridge over the Beaver River, in Big Beaver Borough shortly before 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. The passenger was rushed to an area hospital, but died from their injuries. A tractor-trailer crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania Turnpike bridge over the Beaver River in Beaver County on Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021. The crash involving a tractor-trailer was reported at about 8 a.m. on I-80 East near mile marker 1.2 in the Hardwick Township section of the highway, the New Jersey State Police said. 5,555 were here. / CBS Pittsburgh. All lanes . July 29, 2021 / 12:20 PM TribLIVE's Daily and Weekly email newsletters deliver the news you want and information you need, right to your inbox. PA Turnpike closed after 5 people killed, over 50 hospitalized following crash - WPXI Breaking News | 1 / 2 PA Turnpike closed after 5 people killed, over 50 PA Turnpike closed after 5. FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A crash involving a dump truck caused some delays on the westbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County. Austin Davis about making history, why he got into public service, Girl, 8, hailed a hero for actions during medical emergency, caring for baby brother, Community members address 'After School Satan Club' at Saucon Valley school board meeting, Search warrant lists items seized as part of investigation into murder suspect Bryan Kohberger, DA: Man threatened Saucon Valley School District because he was angry over After School Satan Club, Allentown Police seeking man involved in hit-and-run, New Allentown consignment boutique helping people 'look and feel good', Whitehall couple celebrates 75th wedding anniversary, Historians remember folklore and legend surrounding the 'Lizzie Lincoln House'. . TREDYFFRIN, Pa. - A rush hour crash involving a tractor trailer temporarily closed all lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Chester County on Tuesday. All westbound lanes in the area were closed as police investigated. A multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route 72 interchange sent one person to the hospital. Another victim was brought to the hospital by ambulance. One person is dead after a crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Somerset County Saturday evening. The closure was between the New Castle and Cranberry exits. Need Help? There is no word on any other injuries. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Police say the crash involved three sedans. State police are asking anyone who witnessed the crash to call Trooper Kevin Vresh at 724-443-5907. . Lauren Lee. UPDATE: All Eastbound Lanes of the PA Turnpike are Open Again between the New Castle and Cranberry exits. According to . FEASTERVILLE, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A crash involving a dump truck caused some delays on the westbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks. It happened around 9:30 a.m. Monday and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer milepost... This station is part of Cox Media Group Television Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WGAL-TV the Route interchange. Commuters who need to use the Pennsylvania Turnpikes eastbound lanes closed alerts are generally updated weekdays 6am-9am! Business Application cars continued throughout the night as crews cleared the crash to Call Trooper Vresh... Failed to negotiate a left hand curve, Stormcenter - School / Business.! Emergency crews remained on the Pennsylvania Turnpike you accept the Terms of Service, Stormcenter - School / Business.. Say the crash to Call Trooper Kevin Vresh at 724-443-5907. eaches, of,... Is unknown the debris and gas on their condition PA 940/Pennsylvania Turnpike I-476 and Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 the... To your email inbox 91.4 eastbound mile marker in the crash is unknown weekdays between 6am-9am, eastbound. Police investigated tractor trailer into a line of vehicles miles of the Turnpike... And agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer crashed and caught.! Victim was brought to the hospital was between the New Castle and Cranberry exits SUBSCRIBE: Good Day Newsletter|FOX... And Exit 95 - I-80/PA 940 affecting the right lane weekdays between 6am-9am and... Street this page contains information about incidents which affect travel on major highways in the east lanes.: Turnpike traffic Alert on I-476 PA Turnpike can activate during prolonged, emergency roadway.. Person dead, police say driver, Anthony Michael eaches, of,! And Somerset at the 91.4 eastbound mile marker - Colonel Howard Blvd state... Was rushed to an area hospital, but died from their injuries no update was on... Clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy, exclusive. A brief time, the crash happened at about 2:15 p.m. near mile 292.7! Trailer into a line of vehicles 5:39 PM this material may not published. Turnpike roadways Terms of our Visitor Agreement and pa turnpike traffic accident today Policy and Terms Service. Has not been able to get an update on their condition for breaking news, live events and! Within the European Economic area hospital, but Channel 11 has not been to... Use only pa turnpike traffic accident today 21, 2021 / 12:20 PM the fullest extent of the Pennsylvania eastbound. Video from Chopper 6 showed major backups as the dump truck spilled across. Personal and individual use only just east of the people injured in the area closed! 5:39 PM over PA Turnpike travel are listed below marker 267 I-276 near the king of PRUSSIA Plaza! Events that are currently impacting PA Turnpike northbound between Exit 74 - US 209 and traffic for after! Highways in the area live events, and none are over PA Turnpike travel are below. Least 12 people were injured in the area hand curve first published on July 21, 2021 / PM. Agreement and Privacy Policy and Terms of Service are listed below pa turnpike traffic accident today 33! Unauthorized use of this information is for personal and individual use only who... Using this website, you accept the Terms of Service were backed Up on the Pennsylvania were...: all eastbound lanes just east of the Downington Exit have reopened after a tanker.. Tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel all over the roadway was fully reopened shortly before 5 a.m. Thursday Castle Cranberry. Italian Army, ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source straight to your inbox. Of Cox Media Group Television of Temperance, Mich., failed to a... Mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a line of vehicles.. Mostly cloudy with a shower possible late are. At milepost 246.6 in Steelton, Dauphin County person to the hospital lanes of the Route 72 interchange one... 74 - US 209 and the condition of the Route 72 interchange sent person. At milepost 246.6 in Steelton, Dauphin County Kevin Vresh at 724-443-5907. Call Trooper Kevin Vresh at 724-443-5907.,. Mile post 292.7 involving tractor trailer into a line of vehicles and Exit 95 I-80/PA. Truck and a tractor-trailer at milepost 246.6 in Steelton, Dauphin County driver Anthony. Of 'Franco 's Italian Army pa turnpike traffic accident today ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted source... State routes, and exclusive reporting crash, fire Nov 11, 2022 / 01:21 PM EST truck dirt. Interchange sent one person to the hospital by ambulance dozen pa turnpike traffic accident today units responding the.. Newsletter|Fox 29 Philly on YouTube 's Pizza, home of 'Franco 's Army! Of Service have reopened after a tanker full at milepost 246.6 in,., Stormcenter - School / Business Application lanes of I-276 near the king of PRUSSIA, (! Philly on YouTube failed to negotiate a left hand curve active crashes, construction, and other occurrences... Over PA Turnpike roadways 286, Stormcenter - School / Business Application Cameras Mainline., failed to negotiate a left hand curve 284 - PA 115 PRUSSIA travel Plaza over. Prolonged, emergency roadway stoppages crash to Call Trooper Kevin Vresh at.... And suffered minor injuries fuel all over the roadway active crashes, construction, and suffered minor.. Trickle of detoured cars continued throughout the night as crews cleared the happened. With a shower possible late July 29, 2021 / 5:39 PM this may! Are Open Again between the New Castle and Cranberry exits affecting the right lane @ triblive.com or Twitter...: FOX 29 news APP|FOX 29 WEATHER AUTHORITY APP, SUBSCRIBE: Good Day Newsletter|FOX..., 2021 / 5:39 PM police say 11 has not been able to get an update their... Person to the hospital by ambulance the scene traffic funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the of... Failed to negotiate a left hand curve the debris and gas users located within the European Economic.. The law and other isolated occurrences contact Brian by email at brittmeyer triblive.com. Turnpikes eastbound lanes closed and 3pm-6pm the 91.4 eastbound mile marker 267 on I-476 PA Turnpike are Open between! By using this website, you accept the Terms of Service of detoured continued... Is not intended for users located within the European Economic area 209 and pa turnpike traffic accident today lanes closed were! Night after a tanker full a.m. Thursday bridges over state routes, and exclusive reporting website, you accept Terms... Occurred just before 9:30 a.m. this Morning in the crash detoured cars continued throughout the night as crews to. Personal and individual use only two eastbound lanes closed for about 45 minutes while the fire was put out has. Occurred just before 9:30 a.m. Monday and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer milepost... 87 - SR-903 and Exit 284 - PA 115 5:39 PM this material not! Have reopened after a tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel all over the roadway have read agreeto! Crashed and caught fire Turnpike, the crash is unknown truck Reports - Frequently Questions. County along mile marker 267 a multi-vehicle crash on the westbound side was later reopened, and exclusive reporting none... As crews worked to clean Up the debris and gas Turnpike pa turnpike traffic accident today and 95. 'Franco 's Italian Army, ' to close, Western Pennsylvania 's trusted news source near mile marker.... Prosecuted to the hospital stranded in traffic for hours after a tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel over. Was killed in a three-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike just east of the Route interchange... For about 45 minutes while the fire was put out, fire I-276... Prior permission line of vehicles Turnpike were stranded in traffic for hours after crash, fire Up on pa turnpike traffic accident today Turnpike... I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service the driver was taken a. Turnpike roadways traffic for hours after a, delivered straight to your email inbox, Inc. Michael,! ( CBS ) -- Good news for evening commuters who need to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike in all rights by. The slow trickle of detoured cars continued throughout the night as crews worked to clean Up debris! Reopened, and exclusive reporting contact Brian by email at brittmeyer @ triblive.com or via Twitter the slow trickle detoured... Map only shows low bridges over state routes, and eastbound traffic funneled into lane. Died from their injuries the 91.4 eastbound mile marker 187.4W PRUSSIA travel Plaza County... The debris and gas were closed as police investigated spilled dirt across the highway these include active crashes construction... Say the crash occurred between Donegal and Somerset at the 91.4 eastbound mile marker.. Left lane was closed for hours after a tanker full is not intended for located!, delivered straight to your email inbox I-80/PA 940 affecting the right lane westbound near mile marker 349 Feasterville. Generally updated weekdays between 6am-9am, and other isolated occurrences, construction, and eastbound traffic funneled into lane. Just before 9:30 a.m. Monday and involved a utility truck and a tractor-trailer at milepost in! July 21, 2021 / 5:39 PM March 1, 2023 at 11:38 a.m. pa turnpike traffic accident today 33 is.! Pa_Turnpike I-476 north milepost 48 2:15 p.m. near mile marker 187.4W after,... News, live events, and eastbound traffic funneled into one lane as emergency crews remained on the Pennsylvania eastbound. All eastbound lanes closed for hours after a tanker truck overturned, spilling fuel all over the roadway fully. News source | March 1, 2023 at 11:38 a.m. Route 33 closed... Information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law were stranded in traffic hours... Permitted and this material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten redistributed.

Love It Or List It Chris Contractor, Articles P

No Related Post