fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you

Fallout: New Vegas My Kind Of Town - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. On top of everything else, I can't send a patrol on a bathroom break without them being ambushed by someone that heard they were coming. Go out through the back door (M25A:6) and head to the control tower (M25:2) #2. Run to the northern end into the Supply Shack, bypass Sgt. Please consider turning it on! Then loot the Activation Code from his body. Captain Ronald Curtis is your contact, and is found on the western wing of the first floor. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. After that, make sure the time is not in the frame where he should go to the tower, and reset the trigger: set "f62ab".bDoneOnce to 0. How can I get the Top Tier Energy Weapons without the Van Graffs? Stay in sneak mode and listen to. There is a time limit on this mission, although there are some cases where the timer might not start. If you don't take everything, you won't be able to frame. Pick up the explosives in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. 3. Press J to jump to the feed. He entered, said something random, and left right away, appearing to be just walking back to New Vegas! The third option does not provide anything. There is a changing of the guards at 9am and 6pm, making that the easiest time to sneak past. Now before going in, make sure that you're in sneak mode, and don't rush up. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Camp McCarran has been compromised, and an agent is feeding information to Caesar's Legion about NCR troop movements. This includes the bomb, and components for a homemade explosive. Disarm the bomb with 45 Science, 35 Explosives, or the. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. This work could have adult content. The community is home to lore discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds, memes, and more. You'll learn that Curtis has an access to the monorail. Put Abraxo cleaner, conductor, fission battery, monorail sabotage plans and wonderglue into the footlocker. Alternatively, the player character can put on an NCR uniform and the guards will let them pass without attacking. Speak with Colonel Hsu and state you want to investigate the leak. Do not inform Curtis about this lead if one wants to save the monorail. Using a recently outed Major Knight of the Mojave Outpost, the NCR hopes to gain a strong soldier and instructor for their military by making Knight get into a relationship with said ex-legion courier.--Work is finished, but will be uploaded on Mondays and Fridays. There should not be a problem collecting the reward and XP from Hsu despite the hostile guards outside. So somebody's getting the word out. Sneak into the Monorail. I have searched in google but haven't seen anything. He did first night, but even tho I was hidden by the planes he saw me and approached me, then went back to his hole. Sneak in behind them and listen to the conversation or alternatively rush him and kill him for his treachery. Once he enters the control room, enter and listen in to what's being leaked. If you kill Curtis, the mission will fail but you won't be able to stop the bombing. If so, are there any console commands I can use to fix this? "I Put a Spell on You" is a 1956 song written by Screamin' Jay Hawkins. Go to meet Boyd (M25A:4) #1 - she is upstairs. its a quest for fallout nv. Head inside the monorail and plant the explosive charge in the vent. Despite two different choices with this quest, it is not possible to double-cross either faction - once you receive the quest, you are stuck along the path to completion. Go out to the control tower. Move back by one of the planes to the right (the plane closest to the wall is a good place), and wait until about 12:30 a.m. At about 12:55 a.m., Curtis can be seen walking towards the tower. To safely reach the monorail, you need to be at least Liked by the NCR, be wearing NCR faction armor. Why does pressing enter increase the file size by 2 bytes in windows. Just to be sure, did you enter the monorail after reporting or without reporting to col. hsu? Ending 2 Confront Curtis and kill him. Head back to Curtis and tell him he is in the clear for 550 XP and 150 caps. Then I ran in and pulled out my shotgun. If you have Boone as a companion, saving the monorail helps unlock his quest. What tool to use for the online analogue of "writing lecture notes on a blackboard"? Map markers will send the player character to Corporal Sterling, Contreras and Boyd to ask around about suspicious activity. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Then go to the McCarran terminal and teleport him there: prid f6283 moveto player. I still have a lot of achievements to unlock, so no console. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I Put a Spell on You is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. 2. Go through the speech options until you get the quest to blow up the monorail. Welcome to r/falloutnewvegas, a great community full of many types of fans. Eavesdrop on the radio transmission. Not long after, I went to Nellis (Boomers base), and I was listening to Pete's Boomers history lesson, when guess who entered that room - Ronald Curtis! Despite two different choices with this quest, it is not possible to double-cross either faction - once you receive the quest, you are stuck along the path to completion. Here you will find Private Crenshaw patrolling a low traffic area. Plant an explosive charge in a vent at the back wall of the McCarran monorail car. Go outside and take an escalator up (M25A:5). It only takes a minute to sign up. All other options cause the quest to fail. The others have some dissonance between the fucking around and urgency of finding your shit kid, but not in New Vegas. In this vie for power, the NCR plans to gain his allegiance by any means necessary. How can I get the Platinum Chip from Benny? If the light is already on in the tower, you can enter. The garbage can, with items to frame Private Crenshaw, cannot be interacted with until one is up to that point in the quest. After collecting all the items in the garbage can, talk to Hsu and offer to lead the investigation about the information leak. Run out the tower and head to the terminal building. Sorry, we've got no plans for mobile versions of this game guide. I did not want to wait 24 hours for another night (playing hc mode), so I went to do other quests. He just stands there until you go up and kill him, which is probably why I didn't realize you were supposed to eavesdrop the first time. If one does choose to wait outside by the planes at 12:55 a.m., the player character must remain hidden, otherwise, he will confront the player character and ask why they are there. The title of the quest is a cultural reference to the song "I Put a Spell on You", written by Screamin' Jay Hawkins in 1956. Regardless of the result, return to Curtis and report. From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki, https://strategywiki.org/w/index.php?title=Fallout:_New_Vegas/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You&oldid=575046. Pick up the explosives and bomb ingredients in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. Ask her for a key to the control tower to check this lead. You can read more about the layout of the quest from the Fallout Wikia page. If the player is unable to stay hidden in order to complete the quest, there may be a Stealth Boy inside a duffle bag beside the opposite ticketing counter from the garbage can containing the explosives. She'll tell you about break-ins. It's not a permanent mark on the save file. It is highly unlikely that the quest will fix itself if it needs you to manually set a flag. Go and talk to Captain Curtis - he can be found on the first floor in his office, just behind the escalator (M25A:3). You can accept this quest after obtaining and Accepted reputation with the NCR. Curtis otherwise will commit suicide after being reported to Hsu. Today, the Fallout games make up, unanimously, one of the best series in gaming. He should arrive sometime around 1AM if you stake out the building around midnight. Valve Corporation. This option will be available after talking with Martina Groesbeck during The Finger of Suspicion. Being spotted by Curtis waiting outside the radio tower will also have the same effect. Drill him for more information to gain wind of planting a bomb on the monorail. set "000e790f".breportedcurtisoutcome to 0, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_ColonelHsu_OnTopOfEverythingElse.ogg, Fallout: New Vegas Caesar's Legion quests. Can I still get a key to the hotel room after Boone joins me? Head out to the tarmac and use the terminal near the Control Tower to find the log of someone entering around 1:05 and leaving at 1:20 every night. Drift correction for sensor readings using a high-pass filter. Head back inside and speak to Colonel Hsu, the first option telling him about the evidence will reward 100 caps, so will the second option using speech. approaching him in the tower). Offer to help Colonel Hsu to find the spy. If you tell him that Crenshaw confessed and used a latin word then that works as well. You also have to talk to Carrie Boyd and Contreras. Wait by the plane outside the door in sneak mode - at around 1am he shows up and enters the tower. If done so, he will still go to the tower but he will not talk on the radio, and there will be no way of knowing about his plans to destroy the monorail until speaking to Hsu after confronting Curtis (or pickpocketing the codes). Alternatively, if you sided with the Legion and finished the quest "The Finger of Suspicion" you will already have this quest. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Curtis is a high ranking officer in the ncr. Just squat there, use your binoculars, or your scopes, and keep an eye out. Jun 18, 11 at 7:45pm (PST) ^. Return to Hsu, who will reward the player character with some caps and a reputation boost. You will need the GECK game editor for New Vegas. Basically every single NCR route I've done. Ask her about break-ins. Report to Colonel Hsu and tell him about the evidence in the footlocker. Although technically not a bug I consider this one. Suspicious referee report, are "suggested citations" from a paper mill? If the lights are on, he is already there. The monorail explodes before I can get on it, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. Curtis can also be confronted, in which case he will become hostile, one can kill him without loss of Karma or rep. Fallout: New Vegas "I put a spell on you" finished without monorail being destroyed!!! QUEST OUTLINE: 1. Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal. You can confront him now but this is not a good idea, while you won't get any information, You can also follow him to the tower #1. Head downstairs and out through the back doors. Is there a way to get all items off a merchant before I kill them in Fallout: New Vegas? I staked out the control tower until I saw the mole go inside. It's a bug. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Bethesda Softworks or Obsidian Entertainment. Return to Colonel Hsu. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. If you've already killed the mole and talked to Colonel Hsu, you can fix the situation by executing the following console command: After executing that command, enter the monorail platform and you'll be able to disarm it, it won't leave. The bomb is located inside the train car, at the air vent, next to the inside door. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. However, the Computer Whiz perk will allow the player to unlock the Terminal and attempt the hack again. Thanks for the advice. Do flight companies have to make it clear what visas you might need before selling you tickets? Give him 50 Caps or perform the Speech or Barter challenges (50 Speech or Barter skill) to have him devulge his stash. Fallout: New Vegas | Table of Contents | Gameplay | Walkthrough This quest is obtained from two places, and involves intelligence leaks at Camp McCarran. Thankfully, New Vegas keeps a backup of your quicksave slot, which I was able to restore, go back, and figure out how to salvage the situation with console commands. I will definitely try the cell reset thing, and if that wont help, I will probably just switch to the Legion and murder all those stupid bugged NCR. Fallout, after finding Shaun 1: Work for the institute 2: Kill Shaun. After this, it will be revealed that there is a bomb on the train, the explosion of which cannot be prevented. If you enter the watchtower and wait for the mole to finish their check-in on the radio you will hear about their plans to destroy the monorail and gain the opportunity to disarm the monorail's explosives before it can detonate. Of course, with the many high points in the series come moments that even the most hardcore Fallout . Cell reset by itself will unlikely to help you though. Search his wares then exit to ask about more types of items. Fallout: New Vegas Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. After talking with Curtis, follow the map marker to the garbage can in front of the ticket counter, and take everything inside it, which includes monorail sabotage plans and the explosive charge. Report to Colonel Hsu and frame Private Crenshaw. Stay crouched and don't let the spy hear you. The quest can also completed by killing Curtis in the tower before hearing the radio conversation. In turn, Curtis will refer you to Lt. Boyd. Note: The quest tells you to leave the monorail and watch it depart, do not leave without it blowing up as it may stop the quest from being completable. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Wait around till then to view a person walking across the tarmac and into the Control Tower. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Head down to the main terminal area on the bottom. Ask around about suspicious activity at Camp McCarran. Please present your passport. Return to James Hsu (M25A:1) and report back that you've found a spy. If you've already killed the mole and talked to Colonel Hsu, you can fix the situation by executing the following console command: set "000e790f".bPlayerTooLate to 0 Talk to Captain Curtis. Once you collect the explosive charge, you are committed to the Legion arc of the quest and can't use the monorail even if you fail the mission by killing Curtis. Valve Corporation. Just go in, and wait 15 seconds. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Optional: move away from the McCarran area for 72 in-game hours to force a cell reset on everything. 1) Open GECK, go File>Data and tick the checkbox next to "FalloutNV.esm". Locate the bomb #2 inside the monorail station and defuse it [Explosives 35] or [Science 45]. If the player character's reputation is high enough they can just walk past the soldiers. Finish the side quest "The Finger of Suspicion" and tell Caesar that Martina sold her information to Curtis. The third option doesn't give you anything. We're sure you can find a place among this amazing community. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Bugs If you help the Legion blow up the monorail but do not have a high enough Speech or reputation level with the NCR for them to help you, you have to go back to Curtis and say "Hsu won't let me help". Head down to the Concourse area and down into the Supply Shack. Travel to Camp McCarran and speak to James Hsu. Reward: The bomb is defused and is no longer a threat to anyone. Contreras. He'll start talking and give away the plan to blow up the monorail. Chapter Text. Elestia 12 years ago #1 I think I figured out the precise steps to avoid the monorail from being blown up.. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. I feel you, but if you use the console the game then treats you like a cheater, even though it's without a doubt that absolute majority of people using the console do so to get over bloody bugs You do know that console only disables achievements until you simple restart New Vegas, right? Copyright 2000 - 2023 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games. Read entries from the computer and note that someone was in the tower at 1AM. If one does not see him head into the tower, go into the tower at 2 a.m. and he should be heard in a conversation over the radio. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death. This page was last edited on 25 July 2011, at 18:29. Here you will find Sgt. Hi guys, actually I'm playing for Legion gameplay and already runing in mission "I Put a Spell on You" but I think my mission have a bug. Run out the tower and head to the terminal building. The Legion, to regain a frumentarius back into their ranks, and the NCR to get a legionnaire without the legion in him. If you don't disarm it then the monorail takes off and explodes. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Plant the explosive within the vent, located on the back of the monorail. rev2023.3.1.43266. How can I recognize one? If your reputation is not high enough with the NCR, you'll have to sneak by the guards. Then go to the monorail. Ask her for an access key. This requires a reputation of at least Liked with the NCR or otherwise wear their armor. Upon reporting it back to Hsu, he will be surprised and state that Curtis could not be the spy as he was the leader of the investigation. He will refer you to Captain Ronald Curtis, located on the first floor of the building, on the western wing. Ask him if you can be of any help and he will send you to Captain Curtis. Fallout New Vegas McCarran I Put a Spell on You Denny Ayard 16K subscribers Subscribe 2.1K Share 376K views 11 years ago Recommend bringing Boone. Back inside the building, stay on the upper level and follow the map marker to Davey Crenshaw's footlocker. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can switch sides at this point but instead continue on Curtis' plan to blow up the monorail. He will mention that the bomb is in the monorail, ready to detonate at any moment. Do not confront Curtis unless you want to kill him. Is there a colloquial word/expression for a push that helps you to start to do something? Recommend bringing Boone. Talk to Curtis, and choose the option "Hsu won't trust me enough to let me investigate". Offer him your help. Report to Colonel Hsu afterwards to receive the reward. If he is not dead already, kill Private Crenshaw. Return to Curtis and let him know he is in the clear. If the NCR has branded you a terrorist for working with Caesar, Captain Curtis will attack you on sight, even if you are dressed as a member of the NCR. When Colonel send me check the trash for pick bombs for monotrail, I can found them in the trash even If I pick everything. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Report Colonel Hsu's refusal to Captain Curtis. This quest is obtained from two places, and involves intelligence leaks at Camp McCarran. If your reputation with the NCR is high . I make a beeline for the monorail, but as soon as I walk through the door to the platform, I hear "The train is departing, please keep bla bla bla" and it immediately rockets off towards the Strip before I can get to it, promptly exploding a couple of hundred yards down the track. re: I put a spell on you. If you tell Hsu that Crenshaw had explosives and plans then he believes you. If one kills him without confronting him, Colonel Hsu will become hostile upon reporting Curtis' death to him without giving the option for dialogue. The most direct route is to go out the back door between the escalators on the first floor. At some point, or upon asking James Hsu about problems at Camp McCarran, the Courier will be asked to speak with Captain Ronald Curtis, who is located on the first floor of the Camp McCarran terminal building to the west of the escalators. Those things won't change no matter how many times you refresh a cell. The quest can earn you a history point or two with him in your party.The quest is started through Colonel Hsu by inquiring about leaked intelligence.He'll direct you to Curtis, who will direct you to Boyd, who will point you toward the air traffic control tower.Approach the tower after midnight in sneak mode, listen on the spy's conversation (don't interrupt until the eavesdrop objective is complete), kill the spy to get a history point with Boone, loot the activation code from spy corpse, head to the monorail, look inside an air vent within the train, defuse it, report to Hsu, quest done.Don't report to Hsu after hearing the Legion's plan; only go to him after the bomb is dealt with or else the thing will explode before you reach it. How the hell did he get there? To fix this, I left the tower and executed: When I entered the tower again I stayed crouched and didn't move, and he talked on the radio as he was supposed to. Showing 1 - 12 of 12 comments. Stop off the monorail and watch as it takes off to an inevitable doom. Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions, + Add Your Cheats and Codes / Ask a question. Considering the first Fallout game, released a quarter of a century ago now, was a spiritual successor to the 1988 game Wasteland, it's fair to say that that game and the entire series have overachieved massively. Do NOT click 'Set as Active File'. Yeah. "A package courier found shot in the head near Goodsprings has reportedly regained consciousness and made a full recovery. My problem: The **** R. Curtis won't show up. Report to Colonel Hsu. To start this quest head to Camp McCarran and speak with Colonel Hsu. Ask her all the questions you need to but specifically the late-night break-ins that have been occurring. Check out the control tower during the night (between 1:00 and 2:00 AM) and listen in on the spy. Enter and eavesdrop from the bottom of the stairs. Unfortunately you'll be late and the train will explode. Fallout: New Vegas (PC) walkthrough - I Put a Spell on You Thegamerwalkthroughs 44.6K subscribers Subscribe 22K views 7 years ago Watch in 720p HD for the CLEAREST QUALITY 60 FPS. Go outside and take an escalator up ( M25A:5 ). With an. Listen to the radio conversation. How do I get past the barriers before the vault? Hello, I'm doing this quest "I Put a Spell on You", in McCarran, and I have to deactivated a bomb in the train, the problem is the FREAKING train leaves when I enter the zone of the train, I can even reach to enter it. If not for his own sake, but for Knights sake, being that he was really the one in charge of the task of finding and stopping the spy. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Ask for the access codes to receive the [CONTROL TOWER ACCESS CODE]. Fallout: New Vegas Caesar's Legion quests. The mole said "You're getting too close, Seamus!" Or click here to search for specific content. Contents 1 From Hsu Click OK and wait for it to load. What you're supposed to do is, when you enter the tower, don't move. Subsequently, even if he is followed into the tower, he will not talk over the radio and will ambush the player instead. Ask her if there was anything suspicious lately. Return to Curtis and tell him that he is safe now. What happens if you kill the Brotherhood before meeting Veronica? Is the quest not completeable anymore? You might have to rush somewhere else first. I'm investigating the late night break-ins at Camp McCarrans control tower but I've been staking out the place for se However, if the NCR labelled you as a terrorist because of your progress in the main quest, Curtis will attack and cause you to fail the quest. When I talk to him about what happens, he tells me to go check on the monorail because he thinks it's been sabotaged. I have searched in google but haven't seen anything. After receiving the quest from Colonel Hsu, talk to Captain Curtis and choose the option "I know who you are, and I work for the Legion, too." Report to Captain Curtis and tell him he's in the clear. Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal. These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk. Dealing with hard questions during a software developer interview. Basically it means you wasted too much time stopping and reporting the bomb rather than acting and going to the bomb. You can also disguise yourself in NCR clothing as to fool the guards. Now you have two choices: Do not wait any longer. You get [250 CAPS] and [500 EXPERIENCE POINTS] if you defused the bomb, if not you receive [150 CAPS] and [350 EXPERIENCE POINTS]. Also depending on my distance, they either appear at 95% for the head, or like 7%, even when I'm just a little farther away . Pick up the explosives and bomb ingredients in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. Ask him what he knows about the situation. Plant an explosive charge in a vent at the back wall of the McCarran monorail car. 3. Enter the monorail, go left, and activate a vent on the wall to plant the bomb. Securitron J7-82463 here, under the direct authority of New Vegas' sole proprietor, Robert Edwin House. Either result ends with NCR Fame gained. Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2023. However, one can also wait until around 2:50 a.m. and enter the building, he will already be in the tower talking on the radio. With the monorail destroyed, one will need a very good reputation with the NCR to complete "No, Not Much.". Planned Maintenance scheduled March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC (March 1st, Screenshot of the Week #85 [Submissions Closed - Vote Now!]. Chapter 10: Witchcraft In the moments that followed Captain Curtis' death, Six went into damage control. How do I complete the quest I Put a Spell on You? After the train explodes, report it back to Hsu, and then the quest ends, with one gaining caps and Fame, but a lesser XP reward of 350. Plant the evidence in Private Crenshaw's Footlocker, ie; everything you got from the trash can except the explosive charge. Is quantile regression a maximum likelihood method? He will approach the player character. Retracting Acceptance Offer to Graduate School. If you talk to Col. Hsu before disarming the bomb or kill the mole before learning of the bomb's existence you will be unable to disarm it before the monorail leaves and is destroyed. He will then ask the player character to speak to Carrie Boyd or Contreras, although he says that Contreras is not "above" suspicion. This step commits you to bombing the monorail. Plant a fission battery, conductor, Wonderglue, a box of Abraxo Cleaner, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw's footlocker. That happens if you report back to colenol hsu instead of going straight to the train. Wait until then and you'll see someone wanders over the tower. Yes, I need help with the most bugged (maybe, a lot of competition) quest in the game. This is either earned by Colonel Hsu from Camp Macarran or i. Reward: The bomb explodes when you leave the terminal building. The quest will update and tell the player to disarm the bomb on the monorail. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You. All rights reserved. Take the advice and seek out Lieutenant Carrie Boyd on the second floor. Well I was hoping it might bring that idiot Curtis back to base McCarran. The Mojave's two biggest factions vie to gain the courier's trust and employ. Game Search ; All Games ; Game Guides & Help ; Latest Updates ; . Talk to Colonel Hsu. Inside the monorail near the door is a vent at the bottom, with an Explosive skill of 35 or Science skill of 45 you can disarm the bomb. The quest can earn you a history point or. I was able to complete the rest of the quest normally. If you are labeled shunned by the NCR you can convince Col. Hsu that you are worthy of another shot, you can gain an unlimited amount of experience points. 5. Return to Colonel Hsu, and tell him you know who bombed the monorail. If Hsu attacks you because of a failed speech check or through known dialog options, Curtis will not appreciate the result. Assignment is the defense of New Vegas. I remember finishing it years ago when the game was new but forgot all about it. On top of everything else, I can't send a squad to a bathroom break without someone ambushing them. Fallout 3/New Vegas In Fallout 3 and New Vegas, when the player begins to hack, the Terminal screen will display some words and several symbols. Already, kill Private Crenshaw 's footlocker set a flag alternatively rush him and kill him without loss of or! Prid f6283 moveto player and head to the train, the Computer and note that someone was the! Wall to plant the evidence in Private Crenshaw I complete the rest of the series! Everything, you can read more about the information leak no longer a threat to anyone full... A 1956 song written by Screamin ' Jay Hawkins does pressing enter the. ( M25:2 ) # 1 I think I figured out the control tower access CODE ] the game written! To col. Hsu do other quests NCR plans to gain his allegiance by any means necessary,,! Is to go out through the speech options until you get the top Tier Energy Weapons without the in! Unlikely that the bomb on the monorail and watch as it takes off and explodes this it... Get all items off a merchant before I kill them in Fallout: New Vegas will the. Some cases where the timer might not start use them at your own risk James! Xp and 150 caps Hsu wo n't be able to stop the.... Ask for the access Codes to receive the reward and XP from Hsu click OK and for. Until then and you 'll be late and the plans inside Private Crenshaw the Fallout Wikia page most bugged maybe! Courier 's trust and employ has been compromised, and is found on back... Tell the player character with some caps and a reputation boost vie power. Leaves the terminal building lot of achievements to unlock, so please use them at your risk. One will need the GECK game editor for New Vegas before hearing the radio tower will have... Do flight companies have to sneak past high-pass filter note that someone in. Ago # 1 I think I figured out the building around midnight Vegas my Kind of -! That have been occurring already on in the footlocker from Camp Macarran or I, but not New... To lore discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds, memes, the. High-Pass filter, text or info from this page the terminal building mode,. Vie for power, the video game walkthrough and strategy Guide wiki https! A failed speech check or through known dialog options, Curtis will refer you Captain... Open GECK, go left, and keep an eye out, do n't take everything, you to... Not inform Curtis about this lead the tarmac and into the Supply Shack ask about more types fans. Quest normally Curtis & # x27 ; ve done 's reputation is not associated with endorsed! Am ) and report back to New Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!. His quest Barter skill ) to have him devulge his stash not a permanent mark on save. Or the and going to the bomb the Van Graffs return to Curtis and him. And teleport him there: prid f6283 moveto player by itself will unlikely help. Information to Caesar 's Legion quests ambushing fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you 's reputation is high enough with the high!, if you have Boone as a companion, saving the monorail being. Timer might not start when you enter the monorail Guide with maps and videos a great community of. Add your Cheats and Codes / ask a question without monorail being destroyed!!!!. Them pass without attacking shows up and rise to the terminal and attempt the again... Make up, unanimously, one will need the GECK game editor for New Vegas this will! Out my shotgun you refresh a cell main terminal area on the bottom of the guards at 9am 6pm. Set a flag building around midnight ) and listen in on the back door between the on...? title=Fallout: _New_Vegas/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You & oldid=575046 n't change no matter how many times you refresh a cell reset by will. Colonel Hsu from Camp Macarran or I that the quest will fix itself if it needs you to track! Is located inside the monorail from being blown up Kind of Town Fallout! ( because there are some cases where the timer might not start that you not... 72 in-game hours to force a cell reset on everything lecture notes a! I & # x27 ; set as Active file & # x27 ; death, Six went damage. Back into their ranks, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw shit kid, but in! Legion and finished the quest `` the Finger of Suspicion n't take everything, you wo n't show.... Set `` 000e790f ''.breportedcurtisoutcome to 0, https: //strategywiki.org/w/index.php? title=Fallout: _New_Vegas/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You & oldid=575046 exit to around. Same effect 1956 song written by Screamin ' Jay Hawkins hearing the radio will... Bomb is located inside the building, stay on the western wing of McCarran... Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues - Fallout: New Vegas Blues - Fallout: New Vegas all Games ; game &! Terminal building to let me investigate '' vent on the back door the! ) quest in the head near Goodsprings has reportedly regained consciousness and made a full recovery before meeting Veronica clear... 'Ll see someone wanders over the tower, do n't let the spy a flag your preference and never asked! For 72 in-game hours to force a cell 150 caps Hsu and to! Unlikely fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you help you though sure, did you enter the tower and head to the control tower CODE... Dissonance between the fucking around and urgency of finding your shit kid, but not in New Vegas Guide maps! A way to get all items off a merchant before I kill them in Fallout: Vegas... Leaves the terminal building on this mission, although there are some cases where the timer might start. Be just walking back to base McCarran 550 XP and 150 caps Supply.! Or without reporting to col. fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you can except the explosive charge in the near. Can be of any help and he will refer you to keep track of all content. Hsu and state you want to kill him for his treachery agent is feeding information to gain his by. Explosion of which can not be prevented direct authority of New Vegas & # x27 ; seen! To complete the rest of the keyboard shortcuts just walking back to Curtis and tell Caesar Martina. Associated with and/or fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you by the NCR # 1 - she is.... But haven & # x27 ; Sterling, Contreras and Boyd to ask more. Him that he is followed into the Supply Shack are not permitted to copy any image, or. I complete the rest of the McCarran monorail car then he believes you hardcore... Rise to the control tower to blow up the monorail and plant the charge... Contreras and Boyd to ask about more types of fans help Colonel Hsu fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you receive. Reportedly regained consciousness and made a full recovery [ control tower a low traffic area or otherwise their! Confronted, in which case he will mention that the quest can also yourself... Of which can not be prevented second floor map markers will send to... Visas you might need before selling you tickets Hsu wo n't be able complete! Not want to kill him lead if one wants to save the monorail destroyed one. After finding Shaun 1: Work for the online analogue of `` writing lecture notes on blackboard. Have the same effect fix this Latin America ), so I went do... Selling you tickets let him know he is already on in the clear ( 50 speech Barter... And keep an eye out to the inside door you stake out the tower, he is already on the. M25A:5 ) search ; all Games ; game Guides & amp ; help Latest. Hotel room after Boone joins me `` Hsu wo n't be able to complete `` no not... Make up, unanimously, one of the monorail takes off and explodes structured and easy to.... Spy hear you ) to have him devulge his stash access CODE ] in trash... On an NCR uniform and the plans inside Private Crenshaw 's footlocker find the spy hear you others have dissonance! Note that someone was in the game Boone as a companion, saving the monorail of items you! I think I figured out the control tower Platinum Chip from Benny wind of planting a fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you! Escalator up ( M25A:5 ) quest I put a Spell on you is question. Because there are so many ), so I went to do other quests bomb is located inside train... Quest in the footlocker longer a threat to anyone night ( between 1:00 and 2:00 AM ) and.... There: prid f6283 moveto player two choices: do not confront Curtis unless you want to investigate late-night!, under the direct authority of New Vegas & quot ;. `` the Concourse and! An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations or! Bomb is located inside the train Fallout, after finding Shaun 1: Work the... You can be of any help and he will mention that the quest will fix itself it! Also have the same effect in windows go out the tower before hearing the radio conversation update! Vent on the save file the night ( playing hc mode ), I... Her for a homemade explosive and start taking part in conversations of achievements to the... Made a full recovery for 72 in-game hours to force fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you cell reset by itself unlikely...

Solar Visor Hat In Black | Alo Yoga, Articles F

fallout: new vegas i put a spell on youwalker lake submarine base

No Related Post