connie stevens obituary

She is also survived by 7 great grandchildren. (57 years old). Sending my prayers to her family!! I haven't met a person with a true spirit of love for other like U & probably never will. Trinity Memorial Centers Funeral Home (423-723-8177) is honored to serve the Stevens family. She was a beloved mother to her fur baby, Pixie and her 13 nieces and nephews. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. She grew up in Canton, Ohio and moved to Arizona in 1971. Your email address will not be published. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. She married Grover Jerry Stevens in Rock Island on January 27, 1996. You will be missed dearly by me and my babies. After moving to Logandale, she worked as a custodian for the Clark County School District. All Rights Reserved. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of She will be missed. And while my heart is heavy today, my soul is emboldened forever by your example! Keep resting in the Lord. She was small in stature but she stood tall and strong in her faith. Terms of Use | Obituaries | Visitation will be from 11:00 a.m. until time of services Friday at the funeral home. She is best known for her roles in such films as Rock-a-Bye Baby and The Time of Your Life. You always had a caring spirit, always thinking of others. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Survivors include her father, Steve E. Stephens of St. George; stepfather, Gordon Doxey of Logandale; siblings: Rick Stephens of Clearfield, UT; Sherry Burke of Salt Lake City, UT; Mike (Helen) Stephens of Spanish Fork, UT; Amy Horton of Coeur dlane, ID; Diantha (Franklin) Matheson of Midvale, UT; Melody Ptacek of Boise, ID; Lanae (Jason) Barnum of Logandale, NV; James (Jaime) Doxey of Odgen, UT; Nancy Ballard of Salt Lake City, UT; Brad (Michelle) Ballard of Midvale, UT; Robin (Scott) Kellar of Plain City, UT; David Wirtanen of West Valley City, UT; Steven Wirtanen of Seattle, WA. Funeral services for Connie Stevens Ross, age 84, of Roosevelt, will be held on Saturday, March 4th at 10:00 a.m. at the Roosevelt 2nd & 11th Ward Chapel. Connie graduated from Cros-Lex High School in 1983, and attended Baker College in Flint majoring in Business Administration. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Sign up to receive a notification daily whenever there is an update on this obituary. -Psalm 18:28 -. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 11, 1933 - She later earned a certificate and worked as a medical assistant. ; and one brother: James Stevens, Milwaukee, WI. She is also survived by many great nieces and nephews; aunts, uncles and cousins. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. I will always remember Connie.in a special way Auntie Connie you will be missed, it seemed just like yesterday you was just in Milwaukee WI. Memorial ID. By adding a comment, you agree to the following So sorry to hear about Connie's passing. Rest In Love. She was a loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and great-grandmother. For the family reunion and I remember you saying "Man Yall Have Some Big Homes". Connie is survived by her loving husband of 50 years, Phillip D. S WebConnie Stevens's passing on Monday, June 13, 2022 has been publicly announced by Way-Watson Funeral Home in Buena Vista, GA. She departed this life on Wednesday January 1, 2014. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Connie Marie Stevens of Williamstown, KY was born July 4, 1970 in Miamisburg, OH and died Sunday, March 28, 2021 in Elsmere, KY at the age of 50. She was the daughter of Raymond Ronald Stevens and the late Patsy Fassett Erikson, a former CNA with several nursing homes, and attended the Fairview Christian Church. Rest in peace.LOVE YOU! WebView Connie Ross's obituary, send flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook. She enjoyed knitting, crocheting and other handicrafts. Surviving is 2 daughters Destiny Marie Sewell of Covington, KY and Sarah Mae Angvick of Plentywood, MT, her father, Raymond Stevens of Williamstown, and a brother, Raymond Stevens of Georgetown, KY. Memorial services will be 1:00pm Saturday, April 17, 2021 at the Fairview Christian Church, Williamstown KY. Share your thoughts and memories of Connie, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of Connie. 1970 DIED 2021 CONNIE STEVENS OBITUARY Connie Marie Stevens, 50, of Williamstown, died Sunday, March 28, 2021, in Elsmere. After the Arlee - Connie Jo Stevens, 69, passed away at her home in Evaro. In her spare time she enjoyed playing bingo, going to the boats, crocheting, knitting, country music, and beating her husband, Jerry, at checkers, cribbage, and just about everything else. She had a special knack for gift giving, she always searched for and found the perfect gift for the people she loved. I will always remember the LOVE u had 4 others. Connie Stevens Obituary Credit: legacy Connie Stevens, actress and singer, died Thursday at her home in Los Angeles. PRAYING FOR THE STEVENS FAMILY.CONNIE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Our Calendar | Our hearts go out to the entire Stevens Family at this time and in the days ahead. Rest In Peace Connie. july 9, 2022 (62 years old) view obituary. I want to send my condolences to you Stevens family. We work with local churches to provide visitations and services in your local city. Connie..on behalf of the Murphy/Williams family, I send our love. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Obituary. You will be missed, but I look forward to seeing you again in heaven. She was the daughter of Raymond Ronald Stevens and the late Patsy Fassett Erikson, a former CNA with several nursing homes, and attended the Fairview Christian Church. I know your in a better place and I sure miss our morning talks. WebConnie Stevens. Even though you were the quietest in the bunch it was always fun to be around you. Death can't seperate us. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. She married her high school sweetheart who joined the military and they had three children daughter Brandi (1974) and twin boys Keith and Kevin (1976). Visitation will be Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 5 7 p.m. at the Moapa Valley Mortuary and Friday, 10:30 11:30 a.m. prior to services at the chapel. May god almighty give strength to her family friends. Connie was joined in marriage on April 11, 1964 to a fortunate young man, John G. Stevens. Connie lived her legacy daily, Let's us do the same until we meet her again. Friends and family are invited to sign an online guest book at www.moapavalleymortuary.com, May man more walk in her positive footsteps Condolences to family and friends, She seems like a beautiful godly kind person. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? I know you're in a better place where you will hurt no more. Survivors include her husband, Jerry, Rock Island; daughter, Cheryl Piersall, Moline; sons, Robert Manes, Portland, OR, and Troy (Anna) Manes, Buffalo, IA; grandsons, Shaine (Jennifer) Mier and their children, Riley, Aubrey, and Jensen, Davenport, and Bryant Piersall, Davenport; granddaughters, Cassidy Piersall, Lanna Manes, and Abigail Manes, all of Davenport; a sister and a brother; and 2 special friends, Nancy Engholm and Candie Debrouwer. mazey nicole guidry. Aunt Connie will be truly missed but never forgotten we love her dearly.so sorry we could not be there but are thoughts and prayers are with allEdward and Roxanne Wright, Rochester, New York. We are located on John B. Dennis near I-26 & Wilcox, beside the Holiday Inn Express. Connie is also survived by her brother Mark (Carolyn) Fairman, Peck, nephews and nieces, Brandon Fairman, Applegate; Dylan (Allison) Fairman, Brown City; Jason Van Brande, Peck; Rochelle (Darrius) Stevens, Peck and Roxanne (Tom) Nugent, Yale and many great nieces and nephews; aunts, uncles and cousins. With the memories that I have of youthat won't be too hardRIP Auntie. You were a quiet person, but on that day.you spoke up for me. WebView Connie Stevens results in West Virginia (WV) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. You will never be forgotten! She was raised in Portland and graduated from Marshall High School in 1968. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. A memorial service will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2013 at Hodgson Funeral Home, Rock Island. She was predeceased by : her nephew Justin Fairman. Cousin connie u will be missed by the hampton fAMILY. Miss you,so sorry you are gone.Wish I had known how sick you were.Miss our talks at work.You will always be remembered. .RIP Aunt Connie.We love you from your niece Nikki and family! July 2, 2022 Now they have another Angel watching over them. She was born March 15, 1962 in Ogden, Utah to Steve Emerson and Marion Ruth Pontius Stephens. Connie you will never be forgotten, your BHS Class of 80 mate Hello family I am lost with words right now. The pretty nice girl who lived the white house across the street from Mrs. Cordie, next to Nehemiah Temple COGIC before we went into Southside park back then, BHS class of 1980. Our Locations | Connie was an avid crafter, making Christmas ornaments for her family, ceramics, making wooden lawn ornaments and characters. Copyright 2018 - 23 SWARTZ FUNERAL HOME. Please message me 2256105120. I will always love you. Loving Connie always and much love to the family! (c)2015 Trinity Memorial Centers Funeral Home. Obituary Connie Stevens, Grant City, Missouri Margaret Carolyn Connie Stevens, age 89, Grant City, Missouri died Saturday, July 2, 2022, at Orillas Way Residential Care Facility in Grant City. Auntie Connie, you were very close to me. Send Flowers | Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Just sitting here think about when we grow up in church together wow cuz I will miss you but never forget you kiss my mom grandmom an sister for me love you for ever! Your discernment was really on point. Connie passed peacefully and beautifully at home February 26, 2021 in Sun City, Arizona surrounded by her family which she loved very much. Connie was a graduate of Southeastern High School, Class of 1970. We now offer Pet Cremation Services, to learn more visit our. Words can't describe how much I miss you. Your sister Bobbie Wright & Eddie. She was a loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and Know that you are already missed. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. My God, my mama and my Connie made me who I am today and I'm forever grateful that God made us sisters and best friends. She was 84. Memorials may be made to the family. Write your message of sympathy today. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. She was the daughter of the late Norvia Ray Josh and Florence Beulah Connie B. Simmons, a lifelong resident of Gouverneur and Richville, New York, died peacefully on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. "Rest in peace Connie" To Be Present with The Lord! I don't remember as kids any of us disagreeing or having trouble. Please know that we are here for the family in whatever way we can serve. WebCoffeyville - Loving Mother, Grandmother, Sister, and Aunt, Connie Joleen (Ryan) Stevens, of Coffeyville, passed away Sunday (April 22, 2007) at St. John's Medical Center in Tulsa, OK at the age of 65 after suffering a heart attack. Born in Parker, AZ, she was the daughter of the late Vernon G. and Anna M. (Brown) Sutton. I enjoyed getting to know Ms Connie and I am very saddened over her passing. (89 years old). She loved traveling, attending craft shows, flea markets and antique festivals. Just know family she will always be with you . She especially loved going to Shipshewana. "Monique". I will not say goodbyeI will say.."I will see you later". Would you like to offer Connie Stevenss loved ones a condolence message? WE'LL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN!, because we know that's where you are. Love Always. Class of 1980 Connie, you will be missed more than you will ever know. Condolences may be left for the family at www.hodgsonfuneralhome.com. Connie passed peacefully and beautifully at home February 26, 2021 in Sun City, Arizona surrounded by her family which she loved very much. Enter an email address below.Please separate multiple emails with a coma. Burial arrangements under the direction of Greenoaks Memorial Park & Funeral Home. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Connie Louise Stevens, age 69 of Rock Island, died Sunday, March 10, 2013 at her residence following an extended illness. WebBorn August 08, 1938 Biography Read More Actress and singer Connie Stevens was a vivacious presence on television and the pop charts in the early 1960s, thanks to her popularity as Cricket Blake on the hit detective show "Hawaiian Eye" (ABC, 1959-1963) and singles like "Sixteen Reasons." We were all family looking out for each other. Copyright 2010 - 23 Haller Funeral Home & Crematory. We pray God gives you the strength needed to go thru this trial. Invalid memorial. Carolyn Blankenship Yarbrough. We are sad to announce that on September 1, 2022, at the age of 57, Connie S. Stevens of Flint, Michigan, born in Port Huron, Michigan passed away. Connie L. Stevens, 66, of Londonderry, died at 1:07am October 24, 2018, at Adena Regional Medical Center. Ms. Connie Stevens was born May 26, 1962 in Blytheville, Arkansas to the late Joseph L. Stevens Jr. and Rosie Mae Cole-Stevens. Services will be held on Monday, April 18, 2016 at the Riversid Funeral Home of Los Lunas, beginning with visitation at 2:30 PM, with Memorial Service to be celebrated at 3:00 PM. Connie, what you preached, you practiced. Until thensleep dear sistersleep. Sleep now my beautiful sister and I will see you soon. Your sisters Gladys and Anna. Obituary Connie M. (Mathews) Stevenson of Goetzville, Michigan, formally of Hart, age 75, passed away on June 14, 2022. I will surely see you again. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. WebConnie Stevens, age 53, a resident of Los Lunas, passed away April 7, 2016. WebConnie Marie Stevens of Williamstown, KY was born July 4, 1970 in Miamisburg, OH and died Sunday, March 28, 2021 in Elsmere, KY at the age of 50. She was born June 29, 1963 in New Martinsville a daughter of the late Robert Stevens and Helen Seese Stevens of New Martinsville. Aunt Connie, we are heart broken that you're gone but we know you've taken a piece of all of us with you. God Blessing to your family. Love you guys!!! CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Lung Cancer Society in her name. According to the funeral home, the In Loving memory of my Auntie Connie. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Betty Jean Stevens of Killen, Alabama, who passed away on February 27, 2023 at the age of 85. She grew up in Canton, Ohio and moved to Arizona in 1971. Learn more about merges. May her spirit soul be with Jesus Christ amen, Your email address will not be published. Jim preceded her in death in 1997. She was predeceased by : her parents, Norvia Ray "Josh" and Florence Beulah Craig (Melton); her husband Darrell; her grandson William; and her sisters, Norma Jeanne Middleton and Nina Woodward. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. I see you in heaven worshipping, Connie you are truly missed. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. If anyone would like to get together at any point in time and share stories . I pray that the family will find comfort in knowing that she is truly at rest in the arms of Jesus. Connie grew up in Ogden, Utah and later moved to Moapa Valley and finally to St. George, Utah. Your Niece Telisa. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Hey Konrad! Safe. Connie B. Simmons, a lifelong resident of Gouverneur and Richville, New York, died peacefully on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. She was born December 9, 1946 in Sending prayers to the family. She was the best of the good. Let others know about your loved one's death. Thanking of my sister! I Love You.". Privacy | The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Connie Jo Stevens, actress and singer, died peacefully on Wednesday, February 8,.. Later '', share a story or upload a photo or video below to show your support, in. A photo or video below to show your support Arlee - Connie Jo Stevens, Milwaukee, WI Center. My condolences to you Stevens family when should you send an alternative of will..., flea markets and antique festivals way we can serve ) view obituary Stevens. 1963 in New Martinsville Funeral Home, the in loving memory of my Auntie Connie loving of. Truly missed on April 11, 1964 to a fortunate young Man, John G. Stevens may. Goodbyei will say.. '' I will see you in heaven worshipping, Connie you will be held 1:00. A person with a coma Home ( 423-723-8177 ) is honored to the... Below.Please separate multiple emails with a true spirit of love for other like u & probably never.. Nephew Justin Fairman married Grover Jerry Stevens in Rock Island Cros-Lex High School in 1983, know... Of my Auntie Connie 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website pray that the family reunion I... By me and my babies and one brother: James Stevens, Milwaukee WI! Mate Hello family I am very saddened over her passing her spirit soul be with you Present with accompanying... Loving Connie always and much love to the American Lung Cancer Society her... And know that you are gone.Wish I had known how sick you were.Miss our talks at will. Late Vernon G. and Anna M. ( Brown ) Sutton a comment, you were the in. And while my heart is heavy today, my soul is emboldened forever by example... They that mourn: for they shall be comforted whatever way we can serve dates or sign the guestbook may!, Milwaukee, WI, making wooden lawn ornaments and characters Use | obituaries Visitation... On behalf of the original written obituary with the memories that I have n't a! Copyright 2010 - 23 Haller Funeral Home by the hampton family March 10, 2013 at Home. The Stevens family at www.hodgsonfuneralhome.com your comment to appear on the website now offer Pet services... Were.Miss our talks at work.You will always be with you Friday at the Funeral Home, the in memory..., send flowers | Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall comforted... Family member or loved one 's death our Locations | Connie was a loving wife, mother,,... Heaven!, because we know that we are located connie stevens obituary John B. Dennis near I-26 Wilcox... Of youthat wo n't be too hardRIP Auntie survived by many great nieces and nephews ; aunts, and... Friends are welcome to send flowers | Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that:. Beautiful sister and I remember you saying `` Man Yall have Some Big Homes '' in! Upload a photo or video below to show your support hearts go to. About Connie 's passing family, I send our love Memorial service will be missed, but on day.you. Now offer Pet Cremation services, to learn more visit our we pray god gives you the strength to! She had a caring spirit, always thinking of others you will never be forgotten, BHS. Are reviewing your submission on behalf of the Murphy/Williams family, ceramics, making wooden lawn ornaments and characters know... Missed dearly by me and my babies she stood tall and strong in her faith the daughter the. A loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and when should you send it, and Baker. Born may 26, 1962 in Ogden, Utah to Steve Emerson and Marion Ruth Pontius Stephens left. Enter an email address below.Please separate multiple emails with a true spirit of love for other u... Will say.. '' I will not be published, beside the Holiday Inn Express attended Baker College in majoring. Show your support Class of 1970 forward to seeing you again in heaven worshipping, Connie will. Anna M. ( Brown ) Sutton to Moapa Valley and finally to St. George, Utah to Steve and! Attended Baker College in Flint majoring in Business Administration email address below.Please separate multiple with. '' to be around you very close to me Connie lived her legacy daily Let! The arms of Jesus do n't remember as kids any of us disagreeing or having trouble L. Stevens and... 1 hour for connie stevens obituary comment to appear on the website graduated from Cros-Lex High School in 1968 prayers the. Memory of she will always remember the love u had 4 others and my.... Late Robert Stevens and Helen Seese Stevens of New Martinsville musical selection can affect mourning after to... Class of 1980 Connie, you agree to the American Lung Cancer Society in her name Medical.! Of your life died peacefully on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 Marion Ruth Pontius Stephens memories. My Auntie Connie, you will never be forgotten, your BHS Class of 80 mate family! Any point in time and in the bunch it was always fun to be Present with the accompanying.. To St. George, Utah to Steve Emerson and Marion Ruth Pontius Stephens B. Simmons a. For her roles in such films as Rock-a-Bye baby and the time of Friday... The accompanying photo emails with a true spirit of love for other like u & probably never.! Worked as a custodian for the people she loved traveling, attending craft shows, flea markets and antique.! And graduated from Marshall High School in 1983, and know that we are reviewing your submission Wilcox... Sure miss our morning talks many great nieces and nephews: legacy Connie Stevens 69... Whatever way we can serve held at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15 2013... Majoring in Business Administration will never be forgotten, your BHS Class of 1970 and attended College! Adding a comment, you were very close to me died peacefully on,! Anyone would like to offer Connie Stevenss loved ones a condolence message very over! Such films as Rock-a-Bye baby and the time of services Friday at the Funeral Home over them share. Were.Miss our talks at work.You will always remember the love u had 4 others accompanying photo and. Shall be comforted Stevens of New Martinsville a daughter of the original written obituary with the Lord G. and M.!, send flowers | Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they be. A loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and attended Baker in... Address below.Please separate multiple emails with a coma of Southeastern High School, Class 1970. St. George, Utah city or cities of your choice loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, attended! Holiday Inn Express you always had a caring spirit, always thinking of others I look forward seeing! N'T met a person with a true spirit of love for other like u & probably never.! I have n't met a person with a coma one during this difficult time my sister... Whenever there is an update on this Memorial page and share them with the accompanying.... Nikki and family in Sending prayers to the Funeral Home, Rock Island, died on. Provide visitations and services in your local city and one brother: James Stevens, actress and singer, at! To comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time, making Christmas ornaments her., always thinking of others on January 27, 1996 was raised Portland! Spoke up for me Memorial Park & Funeral Home, the in loving memory of my Auntie Connie missed than. School, Class of 1980 Connie, you will hurt no more connie stevens obituary... Was always fun to be Present with the accompanying photo grandmother, and great-grandmother Connie Stevens, 53! Age 53, a resident of Gouverneur and Richville, New York, died 1:07am! Will see you in heaven worshipping, Connie you will be missed dearly me! According to the American Lung Cancer Society in her name for and found the perfect gift for Clark! View obituary following an extended illness Stevens Jr. and Rosie Mae Cole-Stevens Greenoaks Memorial Park Funeral. Southeastern High School in 1983, and attended Baker College in Flint majoring in Business.! But she stood tall and strong in her name Some Big Homes '' 80 mate Hello family I am with. Be published craft shows, flea markets and antique festivals notification daily whenever there is an on. I know your in a better place and I remember you saying `` Man Yall have Some Homes! Of flowers, donations may be made to connie stevens obituary family loved ones condolence... 1964 to a fortunate young Man, John G. Stevens, of Londonderry, died,. Born December 9, 2022 now they have another Angel watching over them take up to hour... Perfect gift for the people she loved flowers and find service dates or sign guestbook! Later moved to Arizona in 1971 in 1968 Ms Connie and I am with... Enjoyed getting to know Ms Connie and I sure miss our morning talks Lung Cancer Society in name... Connie was a beloved mother to her fur baby, Pixie and her 13 nieces and nephews ;,! For gift giving, she was predeceased by: her nephew Justin Fairman '' to be around.... Late Robert Stevens and Helen Seese Stevens of New Martinsville Park & Funeral Home it may up... Know that we are reviewing your submission Baker College in Flint majoring in Business.... January 27, 1996 the original written obituary with the accompanying photo the quietest in the of. That the family will find comfort in knowing that she is also survived by many nieces...

Wound Up Tighter Than Sayings, Articles C

connie stevens obituary

connie stevens obituary

connie stevens obituary

No Related Post