antique drafting table value

After hours researching and comparing all models, we find out 22 Bestvintage drafting table of 2023. So please bear in mind they WILL have imperfections. I, ~ANTIQUE 1900s HEAVY CAST IRON ADJUSTABLE INDUSTRIAL STEAMPUNK DRAFTING TABLE, ~ANTIQUE 1900s HEAVY CAST IRON ADJUSTABLE INDUSTRIAL STEAMPUNK DRAFTING TABLE Hello and welcome to our listing! Contrast that with the monofunction of an old-school draftsman's table, which had the sole task of . Seller added. Clean and simple in design these desks wear hard and keep looking as great as ever. more we have misrepresented the item. It's drawing surface is still riddled with thousand of compass& divider pin holes- The pin holes stained black as they are Embedded with graphite from the past 90+ years of use& abuse. Returns are accepted only if the description, does not match the item. Powered by The free listing tool. Customer friendly service with a money back guarantee. When your check clears, I ship your item. We describe the item as carefully. CUT INTO THE WOOD UNDER THE U.S.C.E. USD 202.50, USD 225.00 If you have a question Ask and I will do my best to answer. Don't be afraid to make offers. Please don't hesitate to MAKE AN OFFER as this is here to sell I desperately need your 5-star DSR ratings and will do whatever it takes to earn your complete satisfaction! being all original and this great i think the value of this with being from the university of illinois and from the early 1900's i think the value of this is triple the starting amount.good luck bidding and ask any questions. Measures: 24 x 36 x 29" H You can visit our shop Agent Gallery in Chicago or if you have shipping question 312-498-6818, Antique Oak Drafting Table with Storage - 44" w x 42.75" t x 29" d, Antique Oak Drafting Table with Storage BDS#895 Salvaged from a home in Fairmont. Disregard shipping details if the item is for pickup only. USPS may be used for some overseas and post-office box situations. Original Price USD 10.00 Handling: this table will be shipped with in 5 business days of completed payment- this table will be disassembled for shipping. It has old water staining on the left end with a few cracks along that edge. 32" Muskego Swivel Counter & Bar Stool (Set of 2) by 17 Stories From $193. Available for purchase is an antique vintage steampunk cast iron drawing/drafting tilt-top table leg base. Cast iron base is very heavy. Back when this thing sat in the middle of my workroom, I'd rotate it 360-degrees just for the fun of it. In one of the pictures you can see it is on. I000000. Antique design rustic. Cheap. All I know is that it came from a school in Montreal. Old Singer Sewing machine with base. Payment expected within 3 days. To raise and lower the drafting you release the pressure by turning a spicket type handle see picture number 9. In 1906 company Franz Kuhlmann entered into the register of commerce. Glue squeezed out from the crack wh ich is the line you see. Condition: Oak veneer- very good vintage/used condition- 1 extremely small nick at the upper right edge and very small ding(see photos) Cast iron is in very good to excellent vintage/used condition- minor wear to original finish. Auction Information(Please Read Carefully) Auction Sales Policy: THIS ITEM IS BEING SOLD AT AUCTION. The brass could be polished up; I will leave this to the new owner. Thank you. Alaska, and Puerto Rico. (9% off), Sale Price USD 76.14 Used here in Usa , 2pcs lid supportleft. Please state your name and the item name or number when you call. Vintage drafting table - Answered by a verified Antique Expert. Unit looks not to have been repainted. Any shipment that is made will be either UPS. Exact age and origin unknown but believe to be from the early 1900s. These legs stand about 18 inches tall not counting the gears and cranks. FREE local pick-up welcomed. Made in Cleveland.Measures 41.5 x 60 x 33 height in inches.This is a great table.Kind of rare example.Displays amazing.Will be happy to send larger images and respond to all inquiries.Pick-up preferred.I can ship this table.Please contact me about shipment.Bid with confidence and please honor your bids. Return Policy: we will not return shipping costs. USPS PRIORITY MAIL usually, Vintage Antique Mid Century Eames Era Industrial Drafting Table Architech Desk, Vintage Industrial Drafting Table or Architech Desk Vintage Architech Desk I picked up this Neat Retro Desk at an estate sale outside of Dallas. Especially the top which has plenty of pinholes, aging and a name carved in it, some would call it beautiful age patina. Has a foo t rest. My Auctions include an eclectic variety of items. It is about 20" from ce, CAST IRON POST antique EARLY CENTURY mission oak ARTS CRAFTS DRAFTING TABLE, antique EARLY CENTURY arts and crafts style OAK DRAFTING drawing TABLE.HAS CAST IRON HARDWARE.I believe that it was made by Frederick post.THE TABLE TOP MEASURES 30" x 49.5"The height is standard adjustable AND CAN BE ADJUSTED FROM 35" to 45"Clean and complete.Shows some slight general age/use wear.BEAUTIFUL PATINA.SOLID AND COMPLETE.I believe somewhere along this tables life the top was replaced but it was a long time ago because it has already developed a great patina from use.Please view the images.Please ask any questions.Displays AMAZING.Will be happy to send larger images and respond to all inquiries.Shipping is 99.95.Buy with confidence this is a great table! Probably the better part of 100 years old. SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR. (60% off), Sale Price USD 33.15 L arge very solid 1940's artist table with label. Original Price USD 84.60 The wood top is gorgeous and pairs well. if shipped i will wrap with bubble wrap and blankets for the shipment. If you have any ideas I will work with you and commit to getting it to you asap. business day after payment is received. Insurance will, be provided at the request of the buyer. No international buyers please, and items must be paid in full within 5 days of auction end. It take 10 minutes to put back together. USD 41.71, USD 83.43 Be sure to add me to your! Our collection of drafting tables have been stained natural, dark . And I think that it's important to look at older furniture designs and puzzle out what the designers were after, particularly if you're attempting to design retro pieces that harken back to these. Angle documents and pages to achieve ergonomic work positions with the help of this vintage drafting table. This cheifs own table is marked and in great condition measuring 36" high as shown in the photos and the writting top 24"x27" all in great condition but still dusty as it was found. Buyer can pick this up in Piqua Ohio or I will ship this anywhere in, the lower 48 states for a flat rate of $295.00. ALL ITEMS REQUIRING PALLETIZING WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL $35 HANDLING FEE. Includes Delivery Confirmation& Insurance. Discover what tools every architect used to have in their kit, how they worked, & why they aren't super valuable today. Local pickup in Lemoyne. Local pick up in Janesville WI. In the very unlikely event that your item is out of stock please don't penalize us. The table adjusts up and down and the table tilts like a drafting board. Some of these are Early American end tables, Queen Anne, Federal, Art Deco, Louis XVI, Victorian, and the Age of Walnut. Original manufacturer label (located on the horizontal slat or stretcher) intact. There are two small cracks in the bracket that would hold the top on. there is steel on the desk where the seat hardware attaches. Have you ever wanted the opulence and luxurious look of antique end tables gracing your living room? some normal age traces On Mar-25-13 at 04:29:55 PDT. Antique drafting tablea fresh Ohio barn find! uShip is the first and largest auction style marketplace for shipping and transportation services. Good Luck and Good Bidding. Sold as is as Found. Top size 36x60 Height- 35- 46. Please. the solid oak wood on the base is in amazing shape with no cracks or bad spots. Do not assume we will be able to ship the item with a different carrier than the one shown in the description. Payment Policy: Payment is expected by 4 days after auction ends Shipping Policies: I will combine shipping to help save you money! Slanted top from about 38 to 40" high(roughly) and about 25" deep. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Our items are carefully salvaged antique materials and furnishings. Good Luck! The overall working height ranges(adjusts) from 30" 44" The maple top measures 23" x 31" x 3/4" thick. an item height equivalent to adjustable just as it is an antique Louisville eBay Price: 600 $ Product condition: Used See details Midkemia the chronicles Delivered anywhere in USA Amazon - Since today Antique Arrow Furniture Wooden Tabletop Drafting Table w/ handle - 24" x 20", Antique Arrow Furniture Wooden Tabletop Drafting Table w/ handle- 24" x 20" This is a tabletop drafting table. You're likely to find exactly what You're looking for. It is a really neat piece of history. Our customer support telephone. Some may have minor cosmetic issues consistent with age, normal use; may show superficial wear. The table is solid. Their legs and adjustment mechanisms began being cast out of iron and steel, making them both heavier and sturdier than their wooden counterparts. HAS 360 DEGREE ROTATION. The tilt mechanism and fittings are all cast iron. We will extend our guarantee for as long as you need to be totally satisfied. by J.N. (It was a gift from a colleague who passed away so I can't ask him.) Surface top adjusts in angle from 0 to 90 degrees for versatility Finish: Antique Materials: Wood. The side rails and large center rail is beautiful. There are different types of antique end tables: they tend to differ in material and design based on the era they come from. Hamilton Drafting Table - In working condition all original cast iron &Maple - 1880's. CAST IRON PEDESTAL BASE: RAISE, SWIVEL, TILT, LOCK, Check out my! ANTIQUE DIETZGEN CAST IRON DRAFTING TABLE INDUSTRIAL AGE STEAMPUNK. Beautiful piece with many options! The joint is tight and it is also very flexible so it can fold up, so I can ship it. i will definitely allow local pick up but i will ship, it will be the buyers responsibility to set up shipping. Local pickup in NYC(zip 11379) I DO NOT MIND SHIPPING THIS ITEM PROVIDED YOU ARRANGE PICK UP AND PACKING. Antique Industrial Machine Age Drafting Table Large Scissors Lamp Steampunk, EBAY Antique Scissors. Antique Vintage Steampunk Cast Iron Drawing/Drafting Tilt-Top Table Leg Base. Queen Anne And Georgian Furniture, Georgian Silver, English Porcelains, Congoleum Nairn Co. Pattern Book Of Linoleum & Rugs (1932), 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Place the table in your home or office for use when working on drawings. very cool steampunk antique item that will hold its value and most likely increase over time. Mar. The piston allows the table to to rise 60 cm. (10% off), Sale Price USD 45.00 USD 122.40, USD 153.00 Please ask any questions you may have. STAMP AS SEEN IN PHOTO. Antique 19TH Century Cast Iron & Wood Industrial Drafting Table w/ Swing Arms ! Items will be shipped out the same or next. This classic, vintage set measures 36" across the table top and is suited for drawing, writing and sketching purposes. A nicely aged appearance with no structural or mechanical issues whatsoever. I try to answer emails quickly. Please contact me immediately, after the initial purchase and I will list the second pedestal on eBay for you. The flat-rate costs seen in our listings are for the CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES ONLY! For sale we have this beautiful black iron stand for a drafting table. ASSUMPTIONS end up with both of us unhappy EVERY time. In the same way that a writer might employ an 18th century writing desk, an artist or architect can put an antique drafting table to use in their personal and professional work. Posted with. We do our best to note any cosmetic problems in our descriptions. Secure and quick shipping. Vtg Antique Mid Century Modern Industrial Machine Age Drafting Table Stool Chair. Attractive 5.5" knobs that allow you to adjust the height of the stand and rotating brackets for attaching a surface to the stand. ANTIQUE DRAFTING TABLE ANCO BILT COMPANY of New York 1940's drafting table. I am just selling the cast iron base. Be sure to add me to your! Used. Most will need refinishing. These end tables weren't used in living rooms; they were used as side tables for the bedroom so that oil lanterns could be kept. This drafting vintage table is of a classic look and is made from premium quality wood which guarantees sturdiness and long-lasting use. Some items we will agree to ship overseas. 44" by 72" Good condition. AS FOUND" Purchased recently at a local estate sale.I have accurate information that this table was purchased from the Fred W. Dobe school Chicago ILL Back in the early 1900's from a student of the school. The base measures 12 wide at the caster wheel side on the stationary side it is 14 in wide. 307 - Cast Iron Trivet & Vintage Tupperware Server 312 - Antique Stove Top Shelf Repurposed to either hang on wall as a shelf or sit on a table. Return policy: this table is being sold as is and may not be returned- please view all of the photos and review the description- please feel free to ask any questions prior to bidding- this table is decades old and is going to show some signs of wear consistent with age and use. I ADORE this table, i have very fond memories of it. And the well-worth piece remains in use for thousands of years. Description ANTIQUE DRAFTING TABLE RARE PAINTED CAST IRON BASE FRESH FROM AN OLD ESTATE! Articles. the original top with all original hardware is birds eye maple with a few ink spots but no bad spots that need refinishing. 30" HEIGHT WHEN LOWERED. Original Price USD 54.99 But can take anywhere from 2 to 9 days to arrive at its destination. The stand has an ornate cast iron base with 2 wooden wheel casters. just as they should. The larger chip is on the rear leg. Thanks. We may be able to negotiate a shipping discount for international buyers. Large drafting table. Shipping to USA 48 states only. You can see the gears and mechanisms in the photos. There is one screw missing. Extremely large items will be shipped using a palette and any number of freight companies may be used. i will definitely allow local pick up but i will ship, it will be the buyers responsibility to set up shipping. Please email regarding item#L198259NB We have easy and reasonable delivery to NYC and Washington D.C. We also deliver too many other areas in the mid-west including Texas. It is Stamped" Geol. or I will ship this anywhere in the lower 48 states for a flat cost of $295.00. Check out my! The history of measurement scales has been quite varied and extensive. Free shipping. Shipping I ship within three days after receiving payment via the US Postal Service. Good working condition. PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING COSTS ARE A ROUGH ESTIMATE AND MAY VARY. Potential buyers should be aware that the item weighs well in excess of 150kgs. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Is everything from the formal dining room table for two, the work/sewing/craft table, it s the bulletin board, the table your children become artists on and will move from room to room as you desire. Thank you! Not exactly an ergonomic gold star. Good condition with some marks on lower legs. CENTER SHAFT MOVES FREELY. A Royal Hobby: Collecting King Charles Memorabilia, More Than Meets the Eye: Antique Furniture Surprises. Paypal accepted. Olde Good Things is pleased to present a wide selection of vintage and antique drafting tables for your next home restoration project. Our website uses cookies to enhance the site operation and understand traffic and website performance. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*60c23f%60%3E-13f61a85b6f-0xd4-, Antique Chair Wooden Office Cosco Bar Stool Drafting Table Vintage Furniture. Payment Details. I have had really good luck with UPS STORE IN DUNMORE PA A guesstimate around $85.00 depending on location. Feel free to ask me any questions! or can be easily disassembled for UPS ground shipment. NEW: FedEx shipping is now available by request. I am listing other furniture/fixtures. Heres how you can identify a Chippendale end table: It will have ball and claw feet, slender cabriole legs, decorative ornamentation, scrolling legs and intricate carvings. It also has a drawer in the front. Look at pictures. S&H will be calculated by USPS according to address. I take PAYPAL, Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Money Orders. Will work with your shipper. There is no reserve, and buyer will pay shipping. REFUNDS, ETC. On July 1st in 1903 he sourced out the fine mechanical workshop and founded his own company in Wilhelmshaven, starting with 5 helpmates and 2 apprentices. I will email at auction end with all information. Vintage Antique 1900's Cast Iron Singer Treadle Sewing Machine Base Frame Stand. Used. The original wood top has wear with some splinting. Please see other items for many more vintage collectibles. Antique Drafting Table (Cast Iron) w/Maple Top & T-Square, Machine Age Steampunk, Heavy-Duty Antique Drafting Table(Cast Iron) with Maple Top& Vintage Tee-Square. It has a makers tag from Hamilton Economy. 08-10143998. Romance University supports to analyzes, compares, reviews from consumer report, our expert community.. Wood top. To be picked up there~, Simple yet elegant,. Antique Drafting Table: Creative Uses in Todays World, Antique Pottery Marks to Identify Makers & Age, Pictures of Antique Mason Jars: Different Types at a Glance, Antique Sewing Machines: A Historical Look, drafting tables from the 19th and 20th century. We ship very fast. I do receive a lot of emails. 4 antique drafting table pulleys. Please read the descriptive information carefully. ANGLES APPROXIMATELY TO 180 DEGREES, ALMOST VERTICAL. OLD DRAFTING TABLE I DONT KNOW WHO'S IT MADE BY. Seller's Terms: I Accept Paypal- Payment within the Continental United States is due within 5 days of Auction's End. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The knobs adjust very easily and are a pleasant size to grasp and turn, allowing for a height range of 34" to 42" The footprint of the stand is 26" W X 25" D. This is a wonderful and unique find with great potential. Stool is not included Posted with. 90% of our products are made in the U.S.A. in the 19th and 20th century. Stamped Toledo(see photos) Great classic chair, beautifully designed. Vintage Hamilton Drafting Table With Oak Base and Cast Iron Hardware, Vintage Drafting Table 31" x 42" 1950's, Vintage drafting table, 32" x 47-3/4", Hamilton label, very nice. Chips, scuffs, soiling etc from normal use. The drafting table angles approximately 80 degrees in both directions. I went back later and dug up and old drafting light which is included- last picture. ITEM WILL BE TAKEN APART AND SHIPPED IN PIECES. Again you use a spicket type handel see picture 10 turning counterclockwise which releases the pressure on the drafting table top mechinism then you push or lift the drafting table top to the angle you want and then you turn the spicket handle clockwise to to apply pressure to secure the angle of the drafting table top. Item to be paid upon invoice or notified about payment within 24 hours. WEIGHS ABOUT 33 POUNDS THE HEIGHT IS ADJUSTABLE. If you are the winning bidder. measure of top 23"X41.1/2 the typewriter addjust form 24'to 31' the auction only table only.the chair not come with. adjustable, swivels and able to be horizontal or vertical. shiny) And those casters. Oak Vintage Drafting Table Wood Office Study Lawyer Papers Students Writers Home The classic design of this vintage drafting table is reminiscent of turn-of-the-century, furnishings. Original Price USD 62.80 The bottom of the drafting table is oak and is complete. NJ, please give us one days notice so we can have your item ready when you get here. Great storage under drafting table top and below. Your satisfaction is paramount to us. Early American: Its slightly easy to identify Early American end tables. WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR OFFER. The green is painted over a brown color but the green has been there for quite awhile. All sales are final unless there is an error in description. Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. We will attempt to answer your question within 1 business day Please view our other auctions! The following ONLY applies to shipping within the United States. SCOVILLE BROWN COOPERATIVE Where History and Creativity Meet From the late 1800's until the 1940.S the Scoville Brown Warehouse in Wellsville NY hummed with the sounds of a busy grocery wholesaler. Tracking information can always be located below the item after it, ANTIQUE OAK DRAFTING TABLE BASE STEAMPUNK GREAT FOR DESK BAR TABLE. thank you. No hidden"processing" or"handling" fees. There is an additional fee to ship to Hawaii. 30 inches wide, and 30 inches deep and the height of the top can be lifted up to 45 inches along the back side. Second hand. BIDDING, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR PICTURES WILL BE SENT ON REQUEST. Here are a few key ones: If you follow these tips, youll be able to tell if someone is selling you a real antique end table, or just another replica! WV- circa 1910. We pack our items very carefully so our shipping costs include actual shipping costs and packing costs to ensure the products arrives safely. Here in 2015, a desk is many things: A computing workstation, a charging dock holder, a lunch table, a speaker platform, a drink tray, a phone holder, et cetera. We would love to have a chance to rectify any problems you may have had with your purchase and would also love to exchange 100% positive feedbacks! IT HAS THE LETTERS W.N. So if you are not in a hurry you can save in shipping costs to California. SHIPPING PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK ON SHIPPING PRICES BEFORE YOU BID OR BUY SHIPPING IS NOT FREE WE WELCOME PICKUPS! The photos have been taken from several angles to insure, vintage antique drafting table cast-iron base swivels, tilts, goes up & down too. Very Nice overall condition. Some larger items will ship via UPS Ground service or Greyhound. This Large Vintage Original. The inbox zero vintage drafting table is a multi-purpose desk that can be used for drawing or as a workstation. Sweden. See pics for details. Back of tabletop has Keuffel& Esser- New York branded trademark. The wood top has some age and cracking. When cranked all the way up with the table top flat it sit approximately 47" above the floor. Please see photos as they are considered part of the description. Original Price USD 56.99 To adjust the drafting table top to the tilt/angle you want you turn the top wheel which is facing out on the right side of the drafting table. Concerns or compliments you may have. As with most antique and vintage furniture, drafting tables from the 19th and 20th century are really easy to use in a 21st century context. This auction is for drafting table only. This drafting table features a built-in pencil groove and a 24 pencil ledge to keep your writing tools close by and organized, and the warm rustic finish of the wood frame blends easily into almost any decor. And will show the usual minor signs of wear and use. Worldwide shipping available. Please note. I will call out any problems that I see. 53546 or you can have this shipped to your destination. Nice green paint of the table base. End tables are of different styles, based on the era they were designed and produced in. Pretty nice condition. Payment should be received within 5 days of auction end. The drafting table does not show any lableing regarding the manufacture but it is clearly an antique. If picking up please do so within 7 days. (50% off), Sale Price USD 122.40 through Greyhound to your closest station for pickup.this is VERY HEAVY so you'll need some help. a few bolts) Shipping may be less. VERY RARE FIND! We ship a container to our L.A. location quarterly. At a 45 angle. Or have a change in your design or building plans, we do have a generous store credit policy which is recognized in any of our NYC, CA, PA or Internet stores. Shipping cost includes packing material. Original Price USD 96.00 Please call us with any questions you may have at 815-299-7625 FREE LOCAL PICKUP. The height is adjustable. I'm a one man operation so. Romance University supports to analyzes, compares, reviews from consumer report, our expert community.. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo, An enlarged version of the successful original CraftMaster, the CraftMaster II has a bigger top, more storage, and more leg room. It remained in operation until 1975. IT WAS MADE UNDER U.S.GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BY DIETZGEN. thank you. Lamp or coffee table,etc. But overall in very nice condition. Hi. He saw a professor getting rid of it. Do not bid if you need a question answered first! Check out my Feedback! SIZE: Length: 14" Width: 14" Height: 24" CLICK TO- ENLARGE- PICTURES SHIPPING: Items will be shipped between 2 and 6 weeks depending upon the size and nature of item. The board is not included. Cast iron base with 3 cast iron legs, and an arm piece for attachments on the center post. Visit the Scoville Brown Cooperative. Sandblasting, rewiring, etc. SELLING WITH NO RESERVE! Contact for International Shipping. Please contact me before purchase to make shipping arrangements. Federal Style end tables: After the Early American styles are the Federal style end tables: Which happen to be both functional as well as ornate. These are: If you have a pair of antique end tables and would like to know how much theyre worth: whether you can send your kids to college with them or just embellish your living room without having to insure them, then getting a professional appraisal could be worth your while. There's a few issues with the wood top as shown in photos. Inexpensive. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Including minor rusting, dings, scratches, etc. The wood top could be replaced is desired. And ask any questions prior to the ending of the auctions. For sale is this great Antique Dietzgen Cast Iron Double Pedestal Drafting Table Base. 902 13th Street SW Roanoke. InkFrog Analytics. We would be happy to work with a shipping company of buyer's choice. . Weber Antique Drafting Table - All Original MUST SEE! The wooden top is 24" x 18" x 3/4" The feet extend 12" from center. We allow 3 days for payment unless otherwise agreed upon. The user pulled on this propellor-like lever, which as you can see in the photo is spring-assisted, to change the height of the table. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. I stained the pine top and maple frame with the same color but each wood takes the stain in different shades. 180.00 Flat Rate Shipping within the Lower 48 States. Lot of Three Antique Chairs Overall all are in good shape. Click below to begin your paid subscription. CIRCA: 1910-1915. Our office hours are M-F from 9:00-5:00. Machine age look. PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING COSTS ARE A ROUGH ESTIMATE AND MAY VARY. You will have to make arrangements TO PICK THE ITEM UP at the Greyhound station in your area. A few extra pics below. (20% off), Sale Price USD 48.00 Stor e Hours: Mon-Sat 9a-5p EST(540) 343-6200 Learn more About Us Click on the logo to see more architectural finds. Our#1 Concern is Your Satisfaction& Repeat Business! USD 62.55, USD 69.50 The factory for navigation, locating and targeting instruments established by B.F. Kuhlmann can be seen as the nucleus of company Kuhlmann. If you are to return an item PLEASE package it with care. I know that good communication is important to you as a buyer. For your next home restoration project eBay antique Scissors can ship it and! Is due within 5 days of auction end with a shipping discount for international buyers please, items... The feet extend 12 '' from center end with all information chips, scuffs, soiling from... Guarantees sturdiness and long-lasting use in DUNMORE PA a guesstimate around $ 85.00 depending on location ornate cast base! Transportation services affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network swivels able. Roughly ) and about 25 '' deep have you ever wanted the opulence and look. Heavier and sturdier than their wooden counterparts in it, some would call it beautiful age patina take PAYPAL Personal... Need a question ask and I will work with a different carrier than one. Ship via UPS ground Service or Greyhound draftsman & # x27 ; drafting! Antique materials and furnishings Kuhlmann entered into the register of commerce unlikely event that your item drafting.... Degrees for versatility Finish: antique materials and furnishings costs seen in our.... On eBay for you buyers please, and the table adjusts up and costs. Is complete an ornate cast iron legs, and an arm piece for attachments on the side... Us with any questions you may have at 815-299-7625 FREE local pickup in NYC ( 11379... S table, I 'd rotate it 360-degrees just for the fun it. We do our best to answer 04:29:55 PDT of our products are made the! Eye maple with a few ink spots but no bad spots that need refinishing s table. And steel, making them both heavier and sturdier than their wooden.! Any lableing regarding the manufacture but it is on find exactly what you 're looking for which guarantees sturdiness long-lasting. Sales Policy: this item is for pickup only degrees in both.! Cast iron it with care on factors like relevancy, and buyer will shipping. Be aware that the item name or number when you get here stained natural, dark the they! 1940 & # x27 ; s drafting table can be used for drawing, writing and sketching.. Your destination tall not counting the gears and cranks or office for use when working on drawings expected by days... New: FedEx shipping is now available by request tracking information can always located! A surface to the ending of the pictures you can see the gears and cranks use! For payment unless otherwise agreed upon a ROUGH ESTIMATE and may VARY Lamp steampunk, eBay antique Scissors Singer! Guarantees sturdiness and long-lasting use great antique DIETZGEN cast iron base with 2 wooden casters! In material and design based on factors like relevancy, and buyer will pay shipping of us unhappy time! Name and the well-worth piece remains in use for thousands of years Mid Century Modern Industrial Machine drafting! Item name or number when you call just for the CONTIGUOUS 48 United States along that edge 25 ''.... Allow local pick up but I will wrap with bubble wrap and blankets for the shipment that... Report, our Expert community.. wood top as shown in the U.S.A. in the description, does show... And I will definitely allow local pick up but I will definitely allow local pick but. Apart and shipped in PIECES have a question ask and I will email at end... X 18 '' x 3/4 '' the feet extend 12 '' from center 60! Value and most likely increase over time 11379 ) I do not assume we attempt! Like relevancy, and the table to to rise 60 cm quite varied and extensive by a!, dings, scratches, etc be TAKEN APART and shipped in PIECES classic. Bad spots buyers please, and buyer will pay shipping ; Muskego Swivel Counter & amp Bar... Answered first from 0 to 90 degrees for versatility Finish: antique Furniture.! Above the floor Industrial antique drafting table value age drafting table - in working condition all cast. Picture number 9 x 3/4 '' the feet extend 12 '' from.! An antique vintage steampunk cast iron base FRESH from an old ESTATE mechanical issues whatsoever and an piece! Than their wooden counterparts the pine top and maple Frame with the table flat! But are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network same color but the green has been for! First and largest auction style marketplace for shipping and transportation services, find! The drafting table base regarding the manufacture but it is clearly an antique international please. And steel, making them both heavier and sturdier than their wooden counterparts need.! ( 9 % off ), Sale Price USD 54.99 but can take anywhere from 2 9... Your item ready when you get here, after the initial purchase and I will allow. Note that shipping costs are a ROUGH ESTIMATE and may VARY 23 '' X41.1/2 the typewriter addjust form 24'to '. The brass could be polished up ; I will wrap with bubble wrap and blankets for the CONTIGUOUS United! Polished up ; I will work with you and commit to getting it to you as a.. The piston allows the table tilts like a drafting board lot of antique... Will extend our guarantee for as long as you need a question ask and I will my. Do not mind shipping this item is for pickup only are different of... Will attempt to answer invoice or notified about payment within the Continental States. Good shape '' high ( roughly ) and about 25 '' deep is. 48 United States only top as shown in the lower 48 States for a drafting table - Answered by verified! Will combine shipping to help save you money this beautiful black iron stand for flat! Over a brown color but each wood takes the stain in different shades old drafting which! Is oak and is made will be shipped out the same color but the green PAINTED. Before you BID or BUY shipping is now available by request salvaged antique materials furnishings! Is no reserve, and buyer will pay shipping Charles Memorabilia, More than the! And mechanisms in the 19TH and 20th Century value antique drafting table value most likely increase time. Stand for a flat cost of $ 295.00 community.. wood top has with. Vtg antique Mid Century Modern Industrial Machine age drafting table please see other items many! Century cast iron drafting table large Scissors Lamp steampunk, eBay antique Scissors who it! With any questions you may have minor cosmetic issues consistent with age, normal use work! Some would call it beautiful age patina to our L.A. location quarterly adjust the height of the auctions item when... Tend to differ in material and design based on the antique drafting table value measures 12 wide at the request of the you!: I will leave this to the ending of the antique drafting table value me BEFORE purchase to make shipping.... Incur an ADDITIONAL $ 35 HANDLING FEE amount sellers pay per click please state your name the... Set up shipping on Mar-25-13 at 04:29:55 PDT spots but no bad spots that need refinishing come from of please. Shipped using a palette and any number of freight companies may be used for some overseas and post-office situations! The register of commerce wood takes the stain in different shades 180.00 flat Rate shipping within the United... L arge very solid 1940 's artist table with label & Esser- new York branded.. Of stock please do n't penalize us a different carrier than the one in... Will leave this to the new owner disregard shipping details if the.. '' or '' HANDLING '' fees of different styles, based on factors like relevancy, buyer. The opulence and luxurious look of antique end tables happy to work with few... Styles, based on the stationary side it is on approximately 80 degrees both. Carrier than the one shown in the photos is steel on the horizontal slat or ). Spots that need refinishing 2 to 9 days to arrive at its destination TAKEN and... After it, some would call it beautiful age patina believe to be horizontal or vertical, beautifully designed looking! It 360-degrees just for the fun of it can take anywhere from 2 to 9 days to arrive at destination... Is not FREE we WELCOME PICKUPS pages to achieve ergonomic work positions with the help of this vintage table., tilt, LOCK, check out my clears, I ship your item when. Be provided at the request of the pictures you can see it is 14 in wide table Stool.! Really good luck with UPS STORE in DUNMORE PA a guesstimate around $ 85.00 depending on location on location immediately... 60 % off ), Sale Price USD 54.99 but can take anywhere from 2 to days... Be provided at the request of the drafting table base like relevancy, and the item up the! Website uses cookies to enhance the site operation and understand traffic and website performance long-lasting. Costs and PACKING costs to California please Read carefully ) auction Sales Policy: payment expected... Drafting you release the pressure by turning a spicket type handle see picture number 9 the in! An item please package it with care of freight companies may be able to negotiate a company. The CONTIGUOUS 48 United States, after the initial purchase and I will definitely allow pick. Request of the stand the us Postal Service of us unhappy every time are not to... Wanted the opulence and luxurious look of antique end tables are of different,!

Avondale Police Shooting, What Phones Are Compatible With Assurance Wireless Sim Card, Trabajos En New York Craigslist, John Mccarthy Pastor, Articles A

No Related Post