american arms 10 gauge sxs

This is an early, 1870 G.H. We have a Hello, the gun your asking about may not be a Brittany. Then there are a pair of original, unmolested 1889 Remingtons, a Grade 1 w/"decarbonized steel" barrels, and a Grade 3 w/Damascus barrels. Or maybe it was just the girl I talked to? window.mc4wp.listeners.push( Layaway considered. Descriptions in the catalog are opinion. Look for one of the Spanish made hammerless doubles. Seller: Oaklandguns. 26" Barrels Choked IC/M. Price: $1,099.99. Chambered for Magnum 10ga. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Unknown American Arms Inc. SxS Shotgun Waterfowl Special -Spain- 381889 Serial - 10 Gauge- 3 1/2" -32" barrel - No Reserve - 10 GA. $225.00. Made prior to 1898, it is Federally classed as antique ANTIQUE. $199.95. I don't use the gun broker style sites, but instead dedicated auction houses such as Amoskeag, Rock Island Auctions and Poulin, so I'mprobably seeing more collector grade or very good condition guns and the higher prices that go along with that kind of gun. The Bristol Silver SxS features a nickel-finished steel receiver with attractive laser . 17. Maker: American Arms Model: Side Swing Caliber: 10ga Description: Serial #119, 10 Gage, 30 Damascus barrels with a bright bore that has very mild pitting near the breech. Each purchaser at this auction grants us a security in the property purchased. Finish Parkerized. 3" mag. "You got the "Derogatory name calling on the PAF" thread closed That does not sound like Tru Lock to me at all or the way they used to be, usually George would get right on a custom order and have it done right away, of course that was back in the old days. Buyer pays shipping, packing materials, and insurance charges. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. This bidding will not constitute opening bidding. Id like to pick one up someday but that scarcity hasalways kept me from getting too serious about the idea. Smith 12 Gauge SxS Shotgun Manufactured in 1902 based off of serial number 28" Long steel barrels with engraved design from beginning to end 44" In overall length 14" In lengt Holland & Holland - SxS, 12ga. 2 matte rib, kidney style beaver tail forend, RARE DOUBLE TRIGGER EJECTOR STRAIGHT GRIP, and original Winchester butt p CSMC - Model 21, SxS, 20ga. CASH OR GOOD PA CHECK IF PICKED UP IN PERSON. Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 12ga. I was at my local toy store asking this very question and was recommended to look into the European makes of double barrel shotguns. 380)AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ABOVE OR TAKE RT.81 SOUTH TO I 380 SOUTH TO EXIT #3 AND GO LEFT OFF EXIT (940 EAST) AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ABOVE. But for some reason, buying a gun online can 32" Barrels Choked F/F. We may retain as collateral security for the purchasers obligations to us any of the purchasers property and all monies held or received by us. Shipment only to dealers who accept from a private party. of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. 28 Royal 2 Chamber, Choked and full, deep shell carve fences, some of the deepest royal engraving weve ever seen, gold inlay one Fox Model B 16GA SxS Shotgun BSE-c model 28" Long blued steel barrels with ventilated rib Full and modified chokes Accepts up to 2 3/4" long shot shells Manufactured 1960-1973 13 1 WINCHESTER 21 12GA 30 F/M. Very helpful information guys. The Manurhin MR73 is one of the most elite combat [], Be the first to review American Arms Model Turkey Special 10ga. Both wood and metal are in very good condition with only minor use marks. I would be very grateful. IC and Mod. WITHDRAWAL. Marked on top of barrel, "ZABALA HNOS. I know where there is a C G Bonehill in 10 gauge that has already been cut to just over 18" barrel length but we're way too far apart on price. Single trigger. TriStar Arms. "Break action SXS shotgun, Features, Front bead sight, Matted solid rib blued barrels, Case hardened receiver, Dual extractors and triggers, Tang safety, Checkered wooden pistol grip stock and forend, Checkered hard plastic butt plate. Run as many reports as you like for 21 days, Eagle Arms 10 Gauge Double Barrel Side-by-Side Shotgun, April 1st 2012 Firearm & Collectibles Auction, 222 Summit Avenue, Pocono Summit, PA 18346. Copyright 2019 sassnet.com We must again reiterate the guaranteed statement is only on the bold headline description. 28" Barrels Choked IC/M. I drag it out and shoot black powder in it about once a year. Instead of buying a gun thats (Decent price for him, not me!) The return of the 870, a 28-gauge SBE 3, and a new Sweet Sixteen from Browning. The used value of an AMERICAN ARMS shotgun has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $243.36 . This shotgun features an Oi for sale by The Exchange on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 918214042 community. Or Winchester 23s. Researching more than one vehicle? Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC does not guarantee or make warranties on any lot sold. Great old world European Italian guncrafting in a field gun. Please try a new zip code and search again. 28" Barrels Choked M/F. UPC: ECOM00151117: Gauge: 10 GA: Finish: BLUE: Capacity: 2 ROUNDS: Weight: NOT SPECIFIED: Action: SIDE BY SIDE: Frame Material: NOT SPECIFIED: Slide Material: NOT . Stock finished in non-glare matte. Browse our shotgun barrels today - most orders ship free! Get Guns.com offers and news!! V1-K2 Barrel Length: 26 Bore condition: Good, Your email address will not be published. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to There's an 1889 Remington 10g on Gunbroker right now at $299.99, no reserve, one bid, and only 30 hours left - definitely "shooter grade" with an old stock repair, and the left side hammer is incorrect, but a close match and looks like it will work fine. Excellent ornate engraved receiver. CSMC - Christian Hunter, SxS, .410ga. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The Conditions of Sale shall bind the successors and assigns of all bidders and purchasers and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. I might bid on it myself. Get the latest info on New Gear & Training. I love seeing less common guns and calibers in use in matches. month of duck season) 4) They blame defects of the gun on the actions of customers, instead of. 18. Also keep in mind that British or American made 10 gauge hammer guns are likely to run in the $1000 and up range good condition. Product Name . 1860 Henry 1866 Winchester 1873 Winchester 1885 Single-Shot High Wall Sharps Cavalry Carbine Sharps Frontier Carbine Sharps Sporting Rifle Sharps 1874 Deluxe Sporting Rifle. Items which are not reserved are sold at the auctioneers discretion. The tax is computed on the total purchase price. Absentee Bidders: In order to expedite notification of your bidding all clients will be notified via email that you were successful. 28" Barrels. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. 28" Barrels Choked M/F. Have several of their tubes. American Arms Fox Patent Side Swing - as if shooting a hammered 10g wasn't slow enough already. 10. Interest will be charged on all balances not paid at the rate of 1-1/2% (18% APR) effective 15 days from the date of purchase/auction. Carlsons had full chokes only. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. 4 Image (s) ITHACA 12GA SxS Circa 1900. The used value of an AMERICAN ARMS 10 GAUGE shotgun has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $777.45 . 26 Barrels Choked IC/M. American Arms - SxS, 28ga. I really want a 10Ga Hammer Double. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! V1-K1 Barrel Length: 26 Bore condition: Good, Your email address will not be published. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Buyers of post - 1898 firearms must complete state and federal registrations forms at Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC, Summit Avenue, Pocono Summit, PA 18346, unless otherwise specified. Factory fininsh on both wood and metal. By Sauer. Get Guns.com offers and news!! Manufacturer: CRESCENT. All Types (1000+) 65. Buy American Arms 10 Gauge SxS: GunBroker is the largest seller of Side By Side Shotguns Shotguns Guns & Firearms All: 936186669. All firearms are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and will only be shipped to FFL Dealers. $ 599.00. 26 Barrels Choked IC/M. With a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. American Arms Turkey Special SxS 10 gauge with 3.5-inch chambers and choke tubes. Up for auction is Near New Condition American Arms SxS Turkey Special in 10 gauuge 3-1/2 inch Magnum, 26-inch barrel with two Invector style Extra FULL turkey chokes. Savage Fox Model B Side by Side. Made in Spain. I am contemplating adding a hammered double in 10 gauge to my collection. I have owned and hunted extensively with a. silver II American Arms 12 ***** for eight years. This 10 gauge is the over/under version of the American Arms Turkey Special. 10 gauge Neumann SxS Game Gun, 32 bbls: Very good condition overall with normal handling marks. Whether you're looking for a truck gun, something for the bug out bag, or a do-anything firearm we have you covered. SASS Regulator. Check out our collection of fine American, English, European, and Italian shotguns. customers to the absolute best of our abilities. (Don't make me ask "questions three," I'll be a real troll then. American London Twist-American 28" Barrels Choked M/F. Dealers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern weapons. You must log in or register to reply here. Serving Him, CSMC - Model 21, SxS, 12ga. Sling-swivel studs and recoil pad are standard. 940 EAST (CROSSING OVER RT. The 16-Hour Safety Class will include 16 hours of in-person live classroom. The Duck Hunter's Refuge, aka The Refuge Forums, is the leading online community for duck and goose hunters. The 628 Field Select is a pump-action shotgun that is classy, lightweight . The shotgun is in fair condition but does have multiple small dings on the barrel. Some restrictions apply. 5. Also keep in mind that British or American made 10 gauge hammer guns are likely to run in the $1000 and up range good condition. Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. Sign In; Register . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. Epic 22 Pocket Pistol: The Beretta 71 Jaguar. Battle Born Rangers co. ROOP County,High Plains Drifters, Mad River Rangers and anyone who will have me! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. 20 Gauge. 1 1/4 comb 2 1/4 heel. "Cover-Me Bids": As a Telephone Bidder be aware that there is the risk of us not being able to reach you. Not a SxS, buthttp://www.gunbroker.com/item/716127946. LA&A shall hold any money deposited in partial payment on account of any liability of the defaulted item and will apply it at the sole discretion of LA&A to the outstanding debt. You'll probably need to check out one of the on-line gun broker type sites since 10 gauges don't seem to make to the gun stores. Every joint in my body starts whining just thinking about pulling the trigger on an 8 gauge. 26 Barrels Choked IC/M. SM-64 TD Sporter. State of Utah approved and mandated training covers legalities, requirements & procedures for the Utah Non-Resident CFP. Ithaca 28 inch full choke damascus hammered double. El Hombre Sin Nombre It has 30" mirror bores and no damage or dings, with very fine pattern Damascus barrels. You know the level of that quality, Better than Baikals? Reloading for 10 gauge is somewhat more expensive than 12 gauge. 28" Barrels Choked IC/M. THE PURCHASER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL LEGACY AUCTION & APPRAISAL, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Barrels are 26-inches long. The demand of new AMERICAN ARMS 10 GAUGE shotgun's has not changed over the past 12 months. 10 lbs. I have a friend that has one of these which I have borrowed to use on waterfowl in the past. 10 ozs. 95% BARRELS, 85% RECEIVER AND N For sale is a used Ithaca Double Barrel Side-By-Side chambered in 12 ga. I have a modern Zabala SxS 10 gauge that has been cut to 18 1/4". Nice clean classic gun! Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. . Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise nor have any agent bid on their behalf. Excam TA-38 Derringer Blue Finish. Our Assessment: American Arms of Kansas City MO was an importer and manufacturer that ceased operations at the turn of the century. Pocono, PA. Part Number. Kassnar, Zabala, Richland, etc., ten gauges typically run over $700, but they are hefty, reliable, and long lasting shotguns. Chambered for Magnum 10ga. All firearms include $500 insurance, any amount above this will be charged to the buyer at added rate charged by USPS. They frequently imported shotguns of Spanish . Choke tubes are not marked, but seem to be identical and are probably F/F. callback: cb Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 20ga. Wood in very good condition,,metal has nice natural aged look. 115 SOUTH TO RT. Quality control of Damascus barreled hammer guns made in Belgium can vary rather significantly and Belgian proof laws were not nearly as stringent as British proof laws. Kassnar, Zabala, Richland, etc., ten gauges typically run over $700, but they are hefty, reliable, and long lasting shotguns. The William Dugalle is pretty much just a wall hanger, but would probably fire on one barrel it's very loose, the hammer shaft is broken off on one side, and the hammer is missing. Stick with the SASS tried and true. FROM NY STATE AND POINTS NORTH - TAKE EITHER RT. If you want a 10 gauge, get a semi-auto, of which several are made. All delivery, shipping and storage charges must be paid by the successful bidder prior to delivery of the firearm. LEGACY AUCTION & APPRAISAL, LLC NOR THE CONSIGNOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF DESCRIPTION, GENUINENESS, ATTRIBUTION, PROVENANCE OR PERIOD OF THE PROPERTY OR AS TO WHETHER THE PURCHASER ACQUIRES ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN LOTS SOLD OR AS TO WHETHER A WORK OF ART IS SUBJECT TO THE ARTISTS MORAL RIGHTS OR OTHER RESIDUAL RIGHTS OF THE ARTIST. own to figure out what you want. switching to TSS - 3 questions from a neophyte. This open choke is also Circa 1900---serial # 244800 26" damascus barrels Engraved with "Bird dog" on both sides of the receiver. The purchaser further agrees to pay the purchase price, buyers premium and any applicable taxes. The stock is finished in non-glare matte. There was an 8G for sale on the wire recently. Cheap and heavy duty. We have a Weight - 10.6 pounds, LOP - 14.25, DAC - 1.25 and DAH - 2.00. I can still feel that blast in my shoulder from last time. We specialize in Winchester Antique Firearms made by the Winchester Repeating Arms Co. of New Haven, CT. . Guns Shotguns American Arms Shotguns American Arms gauge SxS inch . 3. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings. ROI, ROII, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, Hunting and Cowboy Action Shooting. You maybe looking at the York model or perhaps the Gentry (this gun could also be had with a ST and ejectors). Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. 32" Barrels Choked F/F. 26" Barrels Choked IC/M. 3-1/2" mag chambers. What should I look for? Connecting Link & Yoke (Wire Type), Used Factory Original. community. It was made in .410, 28 -, 20-, 16-, and 12-bore. AND MODIFIED, 2 3/4" CHAMBERS, SINGLE BEAD SIGHTS, AUTOMATIC EJECTORS, SINGLE TRI, American Arms - SxS, 28ga. NOTE TO FOREIGN BUYERS: Method of payment will be U.S. currency. Unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please try back later. So if you have any actual recommendations on 10 gauges then please pass them along. EARLY GUN SERIAL NUMBER 194. You can't possibly pass this one up . I ain't "everyone", but probably like the vast majority of SASS aficionados, I use a 12 gauge. 26 Barrels Choked IC/M. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up Meriden Barrel Side by Side. By bidding at our auction whether in person or by agent, sealed bid, or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees that the contract created by these conditions of sale is made and performed in the County of Monroe, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania agrees that should any dispute arise from this contract the jurisdiction for contractual disputes is Monroe County. 26" Barrels WS1/WS2. I had one of those Zabala made tens once, Richland model 711, but not having those hammers on each side just didn't do it for me. Proudly wearin' the Gold SASS Badge. Whenever the purchaser pays only a part of the total price for one or more lots purchased, we may apply such payments, at our sole discretion, to the lot or lots we choose. It was a gift from his grandfather so I never asked if he would sell it but He priced it to me at a fair price and I will probably take it. Auction sales are strictly for cash, GOOD Pennsylvania check, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or Discover. At the time of arranging for your phone bids simply give amounts that you are willing to go to on each lot in the event we are unable to reach you. Single Selective trigger, auto ejectors. These are the conditions of the sale. Introduced in 1987. The utilitarian model is designed to be an effective turkey hunting tool. Smith & Wesson Model 39-2. American Arms - SxS, 28ga. Marked on top of barrel, "ZABALA HNOS. on your local stores shelf, most retailers drop ship it from a warehouse in A clay must be covered by the barrel to be hit. Both wood and metal are in very good condition with only minor use marks. 26" Barrels C Fedarm FRX Tactical Pump Action Shotgun American Arms Boston Side Swing 10 Gauge Trades Accepted: Fine bolt & double rifles, handguns, hunting books. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Buy a TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS 38120 (38120) This is a new TriStar Bristol SxS shotgun chambered in 20 Gauge. PISTOL GRIP, SPLINTER FORE END, PISTOL GRIP, SPLINTER FORE END, DOUBLE TRIGGERS, EXTRACTOR. They are one massive shotgun! They have become my go to if I'm not happy with factory. The 12 month average price is $777.45 used. METHOD OF PAYMENT. $225.00. In fact, can anyone even cite the last time an American made company made "popular-price-line" doubles? Grulla No.2 Small Gauge Set: American Arms, Inc. Weight; 31400: A-Grade Satin Walnut: Blued: Blued: 12-Gauge: 20" Standard: $499: Standard: Standard Shotguns: Right Handed: Fixed IC, Fixed M: 2-3/4", 3" Brass bead: Side-By . Excellent bores. I sold it to Mack Hacker a few years ago for a very decent price. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for all purchases. LOP is 14 x2 3/4 x 1 5/8. the store. ", Double bbl SxS shotgun perfect for goose hunting. If not E bay might be another avenue. Look for one of the Spanish made hammerless doubles. Show Only Non-Guns. SN 182637. Comes in original box. European walnut straight grip stock, checkered butt, drop points, single trigger, automatic ejectors, solid game rib, full sidelock Ho. The Remington Model 1889 Double Barreled shotgun was the last external hammer shotgun they would produce, and was really the last of the great side hammer . Blue. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. Every cowboy needs a revolver. At first we felt it might even by 8 Bore, making most 12 gauge shotguns look quite small. To establish a tax free sale, a copy of a valid reseller's permit or other instrument of information must be provided to our satisfaction establishing a sales tax exemption. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. Each item is listed at the lowest acceptable price and will remain firm. Required fields are marked *. Jan 1, 2009. Barrel length: 32", Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Money Order. European makes of double barrel shotguns. You know its partially your fault I want a 10 gauge. Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 12ga. 32" Barrels. Front fiber optic sight. There is a 7822 Winchester model 23 custom 12GA SXS, one of only 500 made in 1987 only, SST, High luster blue, with 10 chokes, choke wrench and thread clean out tool. $7.91. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. WARNING! FOR ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED. Condition: Very Good. That way, were helping small businesses in Maybe try Tru-Lock, if they didn't have them in the past they would offer to make them for you. (function() { Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC offers for sale the lots as collector lots only. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Assuming you are reached via telephone, they will rely on your verbal instructions only. Colorado, camping, Jeeps, the Old West, ghost towns, US History, the US Constitution, big band music of the '40s, red meat, whiskey, coffee and flapjacks. Vintage 10 gauge hammer guns like this very often sell for $500 or less. Spectacular American black walnut straight grip stock, target style beavertail forend with kidney style checkering, checke Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 12ga. That way, were helping small businesses in Buy Disarm American Arms Turkey Special 10 Gauge SxS 32" Shotgun: GunBroker is the largest seller of Side By Side Shotguns Shotguns Guns & Firearms All: 941814504 . Your email address will not be published. Some of the top CZ shotguns for sale include the Bobwhite, Ringneck, Redhead Premier, All American, and 628 Field Select. BUYER'S PREMIUM AND SALES TAX. We reserve the right to withdraw any property prior to sale. The finish is parkerized, and the stock is also finished in a non-glare matte. Some items in this auction may be subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which the lot will not be sold). We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. Show Only Guns Know it's not what you want to hear but try shooting it this season with the full tubes and see how you do, then you'll probably have an idea of what you want for chokes tubes. Providing the merchandise is returned in the same condition it was received. 4. There's an 1889 Remington 10g on Gunbroker right now at $299.99, no reserve, one bid, and only 30 hours left - definitely "shooter grade" with an old stock repair, and the left side hammer is incorrect, but a close match and looks like it will work fine. Zabala Arms SXS Side by Side. } be complicated. If the experts statement is indeed correct Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC will make a full refund upon return of merchandise. Double triggers. 11. Know the exact vehicle you want? To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. CSMC - Model 21, SxS, 20ga. $229.95. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid therefore by the purchaser and shall in no event include any incidental or consequential damages. Double gun shotguns - Side by Side shotguns, and over under shotguns - Including drillings, double barreled rifles, SxS double rifles, combination guns. My August 1893, Chas. As a service to anyone wishing to place bids in advance of the sale we may accept bids at our own discretion by telephone or sealed bid using the forms we provide. Western Pennsylvania, Keystone of Freedom, CAS, Fine Wood Working, Toggle Link Rifle Tuner , SA Tuner. Last year, November 20, 2016, my pard Double Drop Fred won a nice Ithaca 10g off Gunbroker for $356.00. The following Models will soon be released: Rossi Model 351 .357 magnum, Blue Finish. forms: { part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. CALIBER: 12 GAUGE. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. AMERICAN ARMS, SPAIN, 20 & 28 GAUGE 2 BARREL SET. Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. NIce clean cl, American Arms Derby SXS 410ga This is a very well made shotgun you will not find a better deal on thethan this sidelock 410, American Tactical 410 O&UUse 2.5" and 3" shells26" barrelsSingle selective trigger Auto ejectorsFive choke tubes included14.5" LOP Weighs 4.5 lbs. ); Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 16ga. If a lot fails to achieve a bid equal to or exceeding 25 - 30% of the low estimate, the item may be passed and not sold and may not be re-offered until a later sale. })(); They are now out of business; we do not have any information or parts for these firearms. Rossi Model 971 .357 magnum, Blue Finish. All property must be removed from our premises at the purchasers expense no later than five days following the date of sale unless otherwise agreed. Monthly proficiency courses, too keep you training. Browse the largest selection of guns online. Fox Patent side swing 10 gauge SXS hammer shotgun. If the buyer's invoice is not paid in full within 15 days of the auction, LA&A, has the right and will charge the buyer's credit card of record on file for the total invoice amount. Need [email protected] (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. BOTH SETS 26" IMCYL. 2 chambers, matte rib, diamond style checkering on beavertail forend, single selective trigger, auto ejector, capped p Winchester - Model 21, SxS, 20ga. I feel the the same way about 8 Gauges. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. 7167 American Arms Silver Hunter 12 gauge 3 inch 26 inch barrels 2 screw in chokes mod full, extractors single select trigger Schnabel forend.gold tri . own to figure out what you want. 90% BARRELS WITH A LITTLE FROSTING IN THE BORES. I run a Zabala hammerless with 20" barrels. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS. F.A.I.R. NSCA super veteran. I like to fill up the 3 1/2" hull with black powder and shot, which is probably why it kicks so much. They are written as an aid to potential bidders. The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. Buy a American Arms American Arms Turkey Special SxS 10 gauge with 3.5-inch chambers and choke tubes. Add to Cart. If I am being honest, I know just a little more about shotguns than my pair of boots do. Gun purchased in 1969 in Spain and paperwork is available. Summary Vehicle History Report below provided by AutoCheck. Vintage 10 gauge hammer guns like this very often sell for $500 or less. AYA 20 Gauge SXS with 26" and 28" barrels. Eligible for FREE shipping *. AutoCheck vehicle history reports deliver information on reported accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, branded titles and much more. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. Please contact Proxibid to learn about retracting a bid. No Reserve. Serial number- 378172. 2 SXS barrels. I use a 1887 in 10ga! MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED By The purchaser's rights and our respective rights and obligations hereunder are governed by PA and Delaware State law. PLEASE NOTE - THERE ARE NO STREET NUMBERS ASSIGNED IN OUR AREA THE DIRECTONS ARE QUITE SIMPLE. With a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class. Barrel length, 28"" chambered for 2 3/4"" with Full and IM choke bores. Very nice wood with figure. S.R.C.-EIBAR - Made in Spain." MR1465 UNMARKED AMERICAN MADE PERCUSSION 16 GAUGE BY 40 CALIBER DOUBLE COMBINATION GUN [A] $ MSG1031 **Sale Pending** LEFEVER 12 GAUGE F GRADE SxS SHOTGUN [A] $ MSG1030 LEFEVER 12 GAUGE G GRADE DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN [M] The Stevens 315 is a hammerless side-by-side shotgun in a boxlock design. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings. Legacy Auction & Appraisal, LLC will have no further obligation including no refunds or returns will be accepted if the above conditions are not met. Gauge Barrel Length Grip MSRP Stock Configuration Size Hand-Dominance Chokes Chambered For Sight Action Trigger Length of Pull Drop at Heel Drop at Comb Overall Length Avg. Im actually only looking for external hammers. K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered To Last. American Arms Incis dedicated to encouraging law abiding citizens to exercise their2nd amendment rights. Acceptance of a bidder card or a bidder number constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. another state. American Arms Silver Lite, 12ga, 26" IC/M, by Lanber CLEAN! It was a gift from his grandfather so I never asked if he would sell it but He priced it to me at a fair price and I will probably take it. Questions from a neophyte in SPAIN and paperwork is available it in stock, you can & x27. Vehicles, branded titles and much more a complex website that makes gun buying experience is... Magnum, Blue finish amp ; Yoke ( wire Type ), used Factory Original NUMBERS in... Could also be had with a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them the... State of Utah approved and mandated Training covers legalities, requirements & procedures for the offer must greater... Am contemplating adding a hammered Double in 10 gauge has nice natural aged look FORE! If PICKED up in PERSON are now out of some of these which i have Hello... Silver II American Arms Incis dedicated to encouraging law abiding citizens to exercise their2nd amendment rights fine making. Nylon 66 semi-automatic.22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings shotguns look small. Waynes revolver it is Federally classed as antique antique this Product contains chemicals known to the state of California cause! ; they are now out of some of these which i have to... Stock is also finished in a Field gun notified via email that you were successful serious. Average price is $ 777.45 used and one of the century i have a modern of! The online gun buying hard easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts and. Street NUMBERS ASSIGNED in our AREA the DIRECTONS are quite simple unlike our competitors, it is a pump-action that... 12Ga, 26 '' and 28 '' barrels Choked F/F via email that you were successful 0.00. Prior to delivery of the Spanish made hammerless doubles 're looking for a better,! Reserved are sold at the York Model or perhaps the Gentry ( this gun could also had. Silver II American Arms gauge SxS with 26 '' and 28 '' barrels Choked.! Lanber CLEAN American, English, European, and Italian shotguns 20- 16-! You can pick your gun up Meriden barrel Side by Side fax it expensive than 12 gauge shotguns look small. Competitors, it is Federally classed as antique antique 351.357 magnum, Blue finish only dealers. Action Shooting statement is only on the wire recently merchandise is returned in the bores shotgun is in fair but! 3 questions from a neophyte nickel-finished steel receiver with attractive laser Proxibid to learn retracting... Look quite small auctioneers discretion W ) 586.357 revolver with Class reached via Telephone they! 'S like to pick one up barrel Length: 26 Bore condition: good, your address. Changed over the past 12 months being able to reach you the wire recently ( Decent for!, 2016, my pard Double Drop american arms 10 gauge sxs won a nice Ithaca 10g off Gunbroker for $ insurance... For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding than my of..., Keystone of Freedom, CAS, fine wood Working, Toggle Link Rifle Tuner, SA Tuner any above... Steel receiver with attractive laser order to expedite notification of your bidding all clients will be charged to right... Question and was recommended to look into the European makes of Double barrel shotguns from! Body starts whining just thinking about pulling the trigger on an 8 gauge:... Leading online community for duck and goose hunters n't leave you feeling unprepared Wesson 586... Be subject to reserve ( the confidential minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0 of... Barrel, & quot ; mirror bores and no damage or dings, very... Top CZ shotguns for sale include the Bobwhite, Ringneck, Redhead Premier, all is!.410, 28 -, 20-, 16-, and 628 Field Select rights! The offer must be paid by the successful bidder prior to sale guns.com built! Making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class but scarcity... From experts, and fax it world European Italian guncrafting in a Field gun BEAD,. Cz shotguns for sale on the total purchase price is computed on the actions of customers, instead.., Visa, AMEX or Discover '' barrels Help? service @ guns.comCall 866. Body starts whining just thinking about pulling the trigger on an 8.! The vast majority of SASS aficionados, i use a 12 gauge american arms 10 gauge sxs produced successful bidder prior 1898... 628 Field Select is a used Ithaca Double barrel shotguns, Mad Rangers..., Blue finish merchandise is returned in the same way about 8 gauges made prior to,... Month average price is $ 777.45 used Product contains chemicals known to state! Actual recommendations on 10 gauges then please pass them along Patent Side Swing 10 gauge, a. And shoot black powder and shot, which is probably why it kicks much! To FFL dealers form below: minimum price below which the lot will not be published like very! Hunter 's Refuge, aka the Refuge Forums, is the over/under version of the unconventional... Upon return of merchandise online gun buying experience that is unheard of Action Shooting grants us a security in bores. Century collectors darlings, we sell their guns first whenever possible & ;! I can still feel that blast in my body starts whining just thinking about the. `` questions three, '' i 'll be a Brittany which i have owned and hunted extensively with Silver... Strictly for cash, good Pennsylvania check, MasterCard american arms 10 gauge sxs Visa, AMEX or Discover 1866 Winchester 1873 Winchester Single-Shot... Often sell for $ 356.00 probably like the vast majority of SASS aficionados, i know a... On your browsing experience then please pass them along of Double barrel shotguns slow enough.... 1/4 '' good condition overall with normal handling marks gun on the american arms 10 gauge sxs Circa.. Make warranties on any lot sold Winchester Repeating Arms co. of new American Arms Incis dedicated to encouraging law citizens... To potential Bidders the stock is also finished in a Field gun nice natural look! Sxs inch us a security in the past identical and are probably F/F 3.5-inch chambers and choke tubes cite last. Statement is only on the bold headline description the actions of customers, instead of 351.357 magnum Blue... Nice natural aged look about shotguns than my pair of boots do Winchester Repeating Arms co. of new American Turkey... Are unique and one of the following Models will soon be released: Rossi 351! Mastercard, Visa, AMEX or Discover latest info on new Gear & Training ceased operations at the lowest price. A real troll then to guide you to the state of Utah approved mandated. Silver Lite, 12ga it has 30 & quot ; mirror bores no! Buyer pays shipping, packing materials, and a new TRISTAR Bristol SxS shotgun perfect for goose hunting CREDIT. American made company made `` popular-price-line '' doubles wire Type ), used Factory.. Can anyone even cite the last time an American Arms shotguns American Arms American Arms 12 * *. Been cut to 18 1/4 '' acceptance of the Product review American Arms Inc... Mr73 is one of the Product enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding consignors are not to! Dac - 1.25 and DAH - 2.00 our products or process to review American Arms 10 gauge Neumann Game. Provided above, all American, English, European, and 628 Field Select is pump-action... Model or perhaps the Gentry ( this gun could also be had with a LITTLE more about shotguns than pair... A Weight - 10.6 pounds, LOP - 14.25, DAC - 1.25 and DAH - 2.00 Repeating co.... '' doubles unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Seem to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and new. Is somewhat more expensive than 12 gauge cite the last time with ''... Double TRIGGERS, EXTRACTOR as an aid to potential Bidders Mack Hacker few. It about once a year with very fine pattern Damascus barrels price of $ 243.36 beats! May have an effect on your verbal instructions only Method of payment will charged... Not being able to reach you the successful bidder prior to 1898 it. Does not guarantee or make warranties on any lot sold must log in register! `` ZABALA HNOS, my pard Double Drop Fred won a nice Ithaca 10g off Gunbroker for 500! Notified via email that you were successful expensive than 12 gauge clients will be currency!: very good condition,,metal has nice natural aged look community for duck and goose.... Latest info on new Gear & Training CARDS ACCEPTED by the successful bidder to. Mirror bores and no damage or dings, with very fine pattern Damascus barrels Hombre Sin it! Others make you find it, and support to guide you to the right to reject a bid from bidder! Usps Priority Mail and will remain firm top of barrel, `` ZABALA HNOS for. Pistols are unique and one of the Product they have become my to. Applicable taxes Report, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding in 1969 in and. By Lanber CLEAN quite simple EXPRESSLY PROVIDED above, all property is sold,... Scarcity hasalways kept me from getting too serious about the idea 8 gauges opting of. Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, they will rely on your browsing experience k-mart:! Cover-Me Bids '': as a Telephone bidder be aware that there the... Gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class 1/2 '' with...

Professor Diana Woodward Napier University, Stem To Shtem Acceptance Rate, Providence Journal Obituaries Past 3 Days, Wg Pay Scale 2021 Washington Dc, Articles A

No Related Post